Reviews for Bad Influence
IamACritic chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Great work. I'm doing one about stormer and kimber.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
As I was reading this it started to sound familiar and then I realized I read it on DA. Too bad there is not more.
Roach Patrol chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
This was really sweet, but very sad. I love everything about it, and I'm amazed at how vivid everyone is. The conflict is so gripping, despite (or because) of how intensely personal it is to Stormer. Everyone is hurting, it looks like, even when they get what they want. I really like that- like I said, it's bittersweet but somehow perfect. It feels more real than the original cartoon, somehow. I suppose this story's been discontinued, given how long it's been since you've updated, but even these two chapters were really cool to read. Thanks for the ride...?
Purple88 chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Brilliant fic. Wonderful insight into the mind of Stormer and just such a good read. You captured every one's character perfectly.

Is there any possibility that this will be continued? I would love to see where this is going.
jimmyraker chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
great story but where the next chapter ?
DavisJes chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
I really like this.

Will there be more?
o meu amigo Tsunami chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
This has to be my favourite piece of Jem and the Holograms fiction out there. Don't know if you're thinking about uploading it anymore but still, it will be always very lovely and oh
jimmyraker chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
hello I read your fanfiction and I like it… stormer and kimber is my favorite characters… but I await the continuation impatiently…
drkbaby81 chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Great story, please continue... :-)
Stormkpr chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
Simply fantastic! And I can't believe that I never left a review of this, as I read it months ago. It's great to revisit it tonight.

I so love your Stormer. Love what is going through her mind...she's away from the only family she's known, she wants to be with Kimber, she and Kimber have this bond but Kimber doesn't really understand her. And she really won't fit in with the Holograms ever. Love the way you write the other Misfits too.

I enjoy your skill with words, your comparing Kimber to flowers, for example. You have great insights into the characters and their workings ('the Holograms were as much of a dictatorship as the Misfits, only in a different way') You totally capture how Jem views the Misfits too.

The discussion between Jerrica and Aja was perfect, and so in character.

The kiss was divine; Stormer's longing and disappointment are heartwrenching.

I really love where this is going and dearly hope you continue this some day. Can't wait to see who opened the bathroom door and whether Stormer is going to confront (or be confronted by) the rest of her band at the studio.

Simply beautiful fic.
The Mushroom Fairy chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
Wow, Stormer's personality is really coming to life for me now! Loving it, loving it!

It's Clash, right? I'm guessing it's Clash.
The Mushroom Fairy chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Hey! I found this story this morning on some blog or something. Must have been yours, eh?

I've recently started liking Stormer quite a bit more than I ever have, but I'm not too sure about Kimber. I've avoided any fics pairing them until now. I kind of skimmed through this at first, down to the very bottom, and that last line of this first chapter kind of melted my heart.

This is incredibly well-written and really delves into Stormer's psyche so you know what's going on in her head. I like that. I always imagined her as some perfect little angel, with less desire for revenge than Jem could even hold. But the way you describe her mixed feelings about being a Misfit and wanting to be with Kimber...wow, that really gave me a new perspective! :)

And I'm SO glad there's another chapter!
Wicked Wonder chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
Poor Stormer, trying to conform to the Holograms' image while suppressing her own feelings. She tries so hard and everyone just looks at her as 'the bad girl'. Next chapter!
Wicked Wonder chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Whoo-hoo! I was following your story in LJ, so I'm glad to see it here. "The Bands Break Up" was always one of my favorite episodes, so to see a fanfic based on it rocks, right along with the slash. I'm going to read your next chapter and review again, okay?
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
This is a very good story. I hope you put up the next part soon.