Reviews for Drops of Love
Yay! thank you! i loved this!
CommanderArcadeDoll chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This is so cutesy and hilarious! I love it! XD
overlord soran chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
awsome story,oh and after reading more sugar please i knew that it was you who sold them the potion(clever move with the high price) and i think laharl knew about the potion because it didn't affect his memory(or you made him remember on purpose(LUCKY YOU FLONNE)
Haru chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
GAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAhahaHAhaha...muff-fin c-cake... GAHAHAHAHAHAH! heeheee. i dont think i'd ever see the day... "Flonne! Your room! The decor of the finest fairy in the land!" he cried, kneeling down and KISSING the FLOOR? pfft! THATS GOLD! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Blackcat842 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
l loved this so much! it was funny & romantic I cried at the end it was just so beautiful *sniff* you have a tissue?
Rober2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
honestly, it's preferable if you stick with the character's original nature. Laharl before and after the potion's effect were definitly out.

but with the potion still in his system, it was one hella ride! I LOLed nicely! :) and, yes, it is too mushy, but hey, that's what we want, right? cut down on the mushy on Laharl's romantic affairs a little and you have youself a nice story.

7.9/10
incoherantreality chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
mushy mushy goodness! so cute! and yes larharl i will review. (woah i'm going mad. i'm talking to fictional charachters.)

i will go read that story!

YAY!

Peace out!

Incoherant reality
PrinceOfTheInferno chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
lol this was great i especially loved the family matters referance
cooleofranco chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
i loved ur story!it was so good!it was both funny and romantic!
Felling chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aw. I like the non-influnced love potion Laharl better. It just feels right. xD The potion influnced one was JUST TOO FUNNY. XD Perfectly humorous. :3
Ruize chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
good work!
Me and Gaara 4ever chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
i...freaking...love...this story! -hugs story- Pleaz write more!
x00 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
i really luv this story! it's really good!
OTP chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
kawaiiness loved it nice and fluffy
Kiki chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That was beautiful, You are really talented. Mak emore stories. Please!