Reviews for Escaping Oblivion
Kamabo chapter 19 . 7/29
MY GRANDMA IS PREGNANT WITH THE LLAMA! Wow never knew Minako can make excuses as weird as Usagi
Kamabo chapter 9 . 7/29
I PRACTICALLY LAUGHT WHEN KUNZITE SAID FETISH! never knew Beryl was so low
Guest chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
YESSS URANUS AND NEPTUNE! I FUCKING CALLED IT
Guest chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
love this story to bits. My favourite bit is how Mamoru is being sacarstic showing the paramedics the consequence of letting go of Usagi's hand.
Syulai chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
I love the story so far, can't wait to read on. I love the fact that Mamoru fell in love with Usagi before knowing he was the princess or Sailor Moon, and how Sailor Moon is a good fighter!
Fin-Fish Jun-Tenshi chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
I like how you made Usagi a total badass when she's Sailor Moon.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
Me gusto tu historia y espero el resto con ansia.
Fin-Fish Jun-Tenshi chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Love the battle scene so much drama I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
Wtf Minako's excuse omg
She would say that
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
...wasn't Mamoru in high school earlier on in the story?
Carameldynr chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Your story is simply amazing! It captivated me so much that I didn't do anything all day but read your story:)
Rose chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
I love the idea of this, of Serenity and the Senshi getting their memories back in full, of salvation and potentially different end to the Beryl arc. The writing though, while promising...just feels as though it didn't live up to its potential. Scenes and moods are almost-nonexistent (in this matter Happily Hidden was somewhat better done) and the pacing isn't very good. The dialogue is entertaining as are the flashback scenes and some of the action, but overall...it feels like a half-done project which is rather sad. I hope someday you might consider editing these older works of yours to reflect your sure-to-be-greater skill and quality.
Shaydees chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Great story! Absolutely enjoyed every minute of it! I'm now over to read the third one...
StarryNight101 chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
Wow, that was so good! I can't wait to read the third installment.
StarryNight101 chapter 20 . 3/21/2010
Aw... that was so sweet at the end. And fun and action-packed. And I loved the In Happy Hiding references. Oh, and by the way, if you're still looking for staff members for your C2 archive, I'd love to join. :)