Reviews for A Flicker in the Dark
DSgurl1123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
The beginning was really good, and so was the middle, but the ending kinda sucked as well as cheesy.
Disgusted Stalker chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
You are 14 and writing r rated stories? You sicken me.
ChavRose06 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
This story rocks!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
That was awesome! And I finally got your pen name. *slaps forehead* Duh! I got the ending, but the first three letters were all..? I feel so foolish now.

It was somewhat boring and I thought it would be nothing but sex and lacking in all else until the ending. It is so clever! She thinks, okay, maybe he is not so bad, and then the fornicate, and then...oh, that bastard. Don't you hate it passionately? I loved this one-shot. There arent enough one-shots.
Lady Erised chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Interesting, and entertaining. Since you didn't leave a place for me to email you back to answer your questions, I figured my best bet would be to review one of your stories. If you still feel the need or desire to ask me anything email me at Erised_Hecate and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Again, a very nice little ficlet. Nyah was very sassy. Well done
raventeller chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Would it kill you to paragraph? im not reading it coz it aint paragraphed!
Nikita S chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Nice story! I enjoyed it a lot. Good work, and thanks for reviewing my story!
Sincerely in Blood chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
This is really good... vonderful (like my accent?) description and realistic characters. My only complaint is the lack of spacing, but other than that, a great one-shot. I especially enjoyed your portrayal of Dracula, it fits him rather nicely. Awesome job and I look forward to more! :)
Loui Loeve chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
a/n: sru bout that stupid little mistake at the top about the electricity being gone, but her computer's on... forgive me for that:øD...
lotrluv chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
oh wow, i luv it!
oOoFruitLoopsoOo chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
More! please! i would be your best friend! *wink wink* PWETTY PWEASE!