Reviews for Simple Kind of Life
InuyashaForever1989 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
aw :) that was so cute. it was really good too. Sango and Miroku belong together no matter what:)
Inept chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Aww how cute!

Sango sending barnyard animals scurrying... XD

I can't get that mental image out of my head.

*dies laughing*
Siren of Erised chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Meh, not bad. It could use a "little" work, but not bad at all...

yeah - Miroku still flirts even though he's sworn himself to Sango. Although now, he's just being a big mushy character that makes me wanna tear his little head off (no more groping from him lately - other than the third movie) like hugging her, and holding her hand... drat! now I might even cry!

W/E, the idea had great possiblities, although I believe this could have maybe been longer between Sango and Miroku's solitude, maybe even adding Kagome, Inuyasha, and Shippou spying on them as they always did. And because it was "the simple kind of life" (gah! Paris and Nicole - XD)then i think it could've ended maybe with a little, "simple" kiss (now I'm being a hopels romantic) or maybe just a little more depth into each other's thoughts, or maybe even how their surroundings mingle with their thoughts or spoken words.

I still find it hard to believe, how, in most of the one-shotters (even mine, I'm such a hypocrite) that sango and miroku get into some huge fight... then they make up and admit they love each other... hm... it doesn't happen in the anime (so... slow!) or the movies. So just makes me wonder... meh, w/e.

It was good.
Hunch chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Z *snores* Z *wakes up* o yea, sry, good story, keep up da good work. *goes back 2 sleep*
ChibiInu chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
that was a really cute story, I really liked it. If you do another Sango/Miroku fic, you should make Sango angry and then break down crying in front of Miroku, I think that that would make him feel even more guilty than her getting pissed at him and beating him up because he expects it. It was really good! _
LuClipse85 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
*applause* *whistles*

GOLD! I'VE FOUND GOLD!

THAT WAS..okay, calming down, that was funny, had a taste of angst and drama and had the best ending! I so totally love it! I was kinda disappointed it was a one-shot.

Excellente! It was very sweet and touching!
Achica chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
*claps for Netiri*Good work as always

Netiri-san!_