Reviews for Amici ed Amanti
Ravenclaw gurl chapter 18 . 10/4/2010
i like this story alot! Its sweet and witty and slightly smutty. Cant wait to read more!
x-writingfreak-x chapter 19 . 5/8/2009
Hybrid-Kothari chapter 19 . 2/7/2009

This story is so much fun!

Luce is so happy now, the poor thing, she deserve it..

Sometimes, Liam is like a small version of Draco! jejejeje

It must the 'being a Malfoy thing'...

I don't know if you are thinking on continuing the fic, but I would say Go GIRL GET TO WORK! jejeje Kidding

But, seriously, if you feel like it, count with my feedback!

Take care!
darkroses2992 chapter 19 . 8/27/2007
hahaha! great :D
pinknerd chapter 19 . 4/6/2007
you haven't updated in a long while, and i LOVEE all of your stories. this one is my favourite by far though!

i was just wondering when you were going to update again!

you obviously have a talent for writing!
capableoflove chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
“I’m in love with Lucy Ann.”

I don't know why, but that really made me laugh. This story, is wonderful by the way.
MorganisM-Lve chapter 19 . 6/13/2006

is this the ending?

i love it very very much
KTBallerina chapter 19 . 12/14/2005
I am a great admirer of your work. I'm anxious to see how this story finally ends. I feel as though Liam and Lucy Ann are as much a part of the original cast as Draco and Ginny. I hope you update soon, this is really a compelling story.
pink-princess chapter 19 . 12/5/2005
I have to say that I'm usually a silent reviewer and don't submit one very often, but I just had to tell you what a great story this is and I can't wait untill the next chapter. So keep up the good work.

MarauderGirl101 chapter 19 . 11/26/2005
Amazing chapter! This was my favorite chapter yet, I love Liam and Lucy together it remindes me of Ginny and Draco. By the way, will we hear from Ginny and Draco sometime soon? Update soon!
Ginevra lily chapter 18 . 11/9/2005
Pleas update soon I love ur little universe and I cant wait to see what happens next!

drakenleigh chapter 18 . 11/7/2005
Great story, please update soon!
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 18 . 9/4/2005
wow, i must really be starting to bug you with all of these reviews i'm making in a row... (whispers secretively) i usually only do one review after i've read the entire story, but yours was so good, that i made an exception! ;) good job, and more updates!
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
wo! go Mere and Stephie! their psychic powers of matchmaking ROCK! D
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
Ding-dong, the witch is gone! The wicked witch, the witch is gone! (coughBellacough)

yes! thank you so much for getting rid of the little guttersnipe! (bows before author say "i am not worthy" over and over)