Reviews for The Last Voyage of the Legacy
clnvl chapter 21 . 6/12
And she did it again. Amelia and her speeches (referring to all her other speeches that I've read in some stories) never fail to move and inflict awe. Good job with this one. I also especially like when she said, "I left because now, more than ever, I must stay with my family since no one else seems to be interested in protecting them." I love how she came to prioritise family over anything, even the Empire, since she married Delbert and the kids came. I love seeing her family-oriented side because maybe I was used to seeing the side of her that is bound to her duties, the side of her that insists on being the stoic, formidable captain, and this was definitely a new and refreshing sight to see. While she would do anything to protect the Empire before, it's a completely different story now as it narrowed down to protecting her family first and foremost, as nothing is more important to her than them.
clnvl chapter 19 . 6/11
I was wondering why the kids introduced themselves as i.e. Rose Mary Doppler Newhart. Why Newhart?
clnvl chapter 34 . 6/11
I hope you update soon! The story is going so well, I can't wait for the climax and until Amelia and the kids & Delbert meet again. :')
Konan15 chapter 34 . 11/13/2014
I truly loved this chapter hope u update soon
Amelia Doppler chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Cool
o0IzumiSensei0o chapter 31 . 12/31/2011
This was an amazing chapter! Man I wish I could fave this story a hundred times over! Anyway I cannot wait for the next chapter please update soon!
BrittS.Walker chapter 31 . 12/31/2011
Awesome!
o0IzumiSensei0o chapter 30 . 7/19/2011
Yay you updated! Awesome chapter; I can't wait for more!_
BrittS.Walker chapter 29 . 5/17/2011
Wow I never find stories on the Doppler kids ! This one's good keep up!
o0IzumiSensei0o chapter 29 . 4/24/2011
Wah! I had read this story months ago and you continued it yay! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon. XD
Secret Feline chapter 26 . 2/14/2010
Ew...
Secret Feline chapter 25 . 11/7/2009
o_o I love ur story!
asdf chapter 21 . 9/5/2009
My father is a lituenant, Ronald Miller. I found this on google search. You picked a good name :)
hi chapter 22 . 5/30/2009
i like it keep up the good work
Stacy Vorosco chapter 22 . 9/5/2008
That was pretty good. It's been awhile since you're last night but this chapter made up for it

I hope you update sooner this time because the story is getting more interesting the further you get into it