Reviews for The dark side of the moon
light ladybug chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
love it! but i think you could have added another chapter about what happens with professor snape and who did that to daco. but oh well
Hi chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I enjoyed Harry's alternate personality, Henry. I find it interesting how Draco is able to love both Henry and Harry as both are completely different. It was very good though, well im off to go read more of your fics!
purple-psychopath chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Lovely Latin. Do you speak it fluently? Or do you only know a few words?
felicia2235 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
So who did it?
greenisacolorto chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
so... who did it?
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Aw... that was awesome! I loved it! :)
Double Spell chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
*~The snitch is on your field~*

-This is supposed to be like "the ball is in your court", right? If I may make a suggestion, I think it would lokk better if it were "the QUAFFLE is in your field". "The ball is in your court" refers to basketball. The only ball in Quidditch that can be compared to a basketball is the quaffle.

...not that ANY of this really matters. Just thought I'd say something. Feel free to ignore this -

Great fic, btw! :D
cerberus309 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That was one of the oddest stories I've ever read. But that makes it all the more enjoyable to read. Keep writing, your incredibly talented.
Kokou chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This fic reminds me of the Sleeper Conspiracy series by Tom Sniegoski. The alternate personalities are pretty similar. I highly reccomend it. In fact, I've been trying to find a fic like this since I read those books, and now I have. Thank you.
Regina chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I like it and would love to see a sequel where they get revenge.
kaiba-queen chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
You sho0uld write more with henry in them. This story rules!
indiepunk chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
i LOVED it, please, please continue, please *looks up with puppy dog eyes and a poutly lip*
Ro chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
so cool i loved the story I just loved it could you contiue or make a sequel oh bye the way could you e-mail what languge the 5 words that you had to tell us what they were, were in
Draco loves Harry chapter 1 . 7/19/2004

This is one of the most amazings HP/DM one-shot fanfics i have ever read. Really it is¡ I loved the way you played with the personality of Harry and Draco. It was really great reading about "Henry" Harrys second personality and the radical change between the goody_goody gryffyndor and the truly slytheryn one rocks¡ You rock atie¡ and i would like to know in which languaje are the words you put the meaning in the end of the chapter. you should continue the story it is way too good to be left at that.
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
wow this was really seen that split personality thing b4, very cool.