Reviews for Why won't anybody talk to me?
miss-meowness chapter 13 . 12/25/2013
I really love this fanfiction, but...I think that the Gate x Axl was a little out there.
I only saw their few encounters as just that-a few encounters-really... And then I don't see why Axl would suddenly return the feelings to Gate when there was no implications of him having feelings to him the when he was thinking about things and such (in dialog throughout the story and how he describes things...but you get the point). (*I was actually suspicious that Gate was going to go maverick and evil after the earlier chapter with their little meeting because it was so...suspiciously perhaps, staged, but anyway that was just my: "Oo! Is-this-foreshadowing" senses tingling before. THAT WAS PROBABLY JUST ME THOUGH soignoreme- anyway...*)
I'm not saying that you should suddenly get rid of the whole story to make it more GateAxl-y, but maybe save it for another fiction? :3 Because I really like the Axl awesomness with all the angst and feelings and ajnvkcnndm!-
But anyway, I like the effort to spice up the story with romance, but...I think its category should be saved for one that would fit the story better. I think this is a more "patch up relationships" story for Axl- with cute little side characters and drama.
91Silver chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
erm... well... yah, this is not going in a good direction... I like how the story focused on Axl's relationships with the other hunters from his perspective and stuff, but I don't think adding in romance so suddenly is going to do anything good for the story. I'm not saying there can't be any romanced developed, but this was literally sprung out of no where, without any development to back up the possibility of Gate actually developing romantic feelings towards Axl. they've met all of what, 3 times, and each time they've been not much more then almost-friend acquaintances, nothing to spur on or hint at any attraction what so ever. as you may have guessed, I'm not a believer in love-at-first-sight, or any instantaneous love. yes people can fall in love quickly (mostly shallow people, but that's me being bias), but even then you can tell they are attracted before they start snogging.

personally, I think you should revise this chapter, change out the love confession and use the situation to really establish a trust base for Axl and Gate to be true friends. if you want them to be more then that later, fine, but please give them more development then 'guess what I suddenly love you and don't know why or where it came from, but I do." cause that's just Bull and is no fun to read.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
I SHIP IT!
mysterious reviewer chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
really good story, and no, IT didnt ruin it. not many stories of this quality, please update.
M.A.Y.4 chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
Update Prety PliZZZZZZZZ! XD you're really are a great writer ! XDDDDD

Can't waot for the next chapter XD

I even not get egnouh to reread again..
aile-chan chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
please update! however, if that was shoen-ai (however spell it) i didn't like it, but other wise, this is a great story
Starlight-Ninja chapter 13 . 10/20/2007
I like your story, it's just I sometimes forget to review. So sorry for it taking three years to rember to review this story. And your making this AxlxGate? Weird, but it works here!
Sixshotto chapter 13 . 9/26/2007
Yay, an update! I'm a bit late, eh.

anyway. I really like this fic, the world need more Axl-centric fics. n_n

Gate and Axl, interesting. I love crack :D

And this fic has Dynamo in it! Awesome. He's my fave character. And I like to see(er, I mean, read?) him getting beat up XD
Suicune chapter 13 . 8/13/2007
Yes! It's back!

Bass and Axl? That's an odd team up.

Yeah! Dynamo got his butt handed to him on a silver platter! And the part with Gate was both sweet and funny.

I missed this fic. I'm glad it's back. Keep it up! _-
Mia Elf chapter 13 . 8/11/2007
*raises hand* Hi, my (pen)name is Mia, and I have a reviewing problem.

I think I've left you... maybe two revies so far? Sorry... It's an absolutely adorable fic, and I love how it's Axl-centric since there are really not enough of them out there (though at first I was like, Gate/Axl what the heck? Which turned into: *ponders* You know, that's a crack pairing I could learn to appreciate if you can make it work) I can only ponder on how the others would react to the (hopefully happy!) couple.

In other words, write write write! _
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
You probably don't remember me. XD Just think of 'Strings of Fate' and you'll remember. Hopefully. Anyways, I'M DEFINITELY LOVING THE YAOI ELEMENT ADDITION TO THIS. I'M DROOLING IN ANTICIPATION IN REGARDS TO THE FUTURE! AXL AND GATE ARE ADORABLE!
Imbri of the Moon chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
YAY! *Glomps Uzu-chan and dances around* I can't say anything about waiting all things considered, but you updated!

Actually, Gate/Axl is my new favorite pairing (I blame you!) and I've been trying to find a way to work him into my fic now... mostly unsuccesfully. X_x

On another note, Dynamo needs to be beat down... er, again! He's making Axl Angst again! The poor guy is so left out and un-loved. Go Gate, make him happy! *waves pom poms*
kidswingshot chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
whoa nice new story, glad you are back, i can't wait to read more stuff from you
Imbri of the Moon chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
Clear! /shocks the fic... repeatedly/

Gate should get more screen time. He's so awesome and under appreciated.

And now I shall end with: I want to see what happens between Axl and Gate! /doe eyes/
Imbri of the Moon chapter 12 . 10/13/2006
...X is being... nice? O.o Maybe that beating several chapters ago did him some good! ;

Hm... the pairing...