Reviews for Duality
C. A. LeSabre chapter 8 . 9/7/2006
I *loved* this story! You had me laughing, crying-I was so delighted I started clapping at the end! I know it sounds funny, but I couldn't help myself :) This was delightful! So true to the characters-it felt like I was finally watching the episode I've always longed to see! -Lyn
Indygodusk chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
Happy ending yay! I loved this. It was wonderful to see things work out for this twosome. Thank you so much!
Fondued Jicama chapter 8 . 10/19/2005
Looking back over this, I sigh. I really can't wait until you finally come back to doing a sequel- maybe one that starts up right where this leaves off? You say there'll be babies, and I think it would be cute as all heck to include the nine months in that instead of just skipping over them. Well, in all seriousness, I can't get over the idea of their adorable offspring in *any* capacity. {aww.} Just dropping you a note to let you know you still have interested readers. :)
Hikari-Kayko chapter 8 . 7/19/2005
ye-haw! okay woman, where's the rest, that's the second time i've read this this month! MORE damn it! _"

HIKARi
Astievia chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Good job so far!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
okay! my comp. is being a bEoch! so this is for the 8th chapter i just can't get to the 8th chapter review! YEH! you finished! but i want more damn it! pleaz? _' but yeah! hop to!

HIKARi
StuMP chapter 8 . 4/18/2005
Excellent, has the right feel to it that makes you think this was actually an episode. My only complaint is that it is too short - we need this to go somewhere (in fact, all 8 chapters could easily be compressed into one chapter of a much bigger story). More please.
Aline82 chapter 8 . 2/24/2005
What a great story!

I loved it...especcialy your little referece to Susan's monologue in the episode when she was saved by Marcus (I don't remember the Englsih titles...watched them in german).

But: could you please write a sequel? There is so much you stil have to tell...what will their life be right now?

Go on, and never stop this story. It's great!
Phaser Lady chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
That's it? That's really it? There's so much more to the story, and you're ending it there? I'm disappointed. I've been enjoying this, thank you for posting!
Neeri chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
Finally Ivanova has a happy ending. She certainly deserves one.

Awesome story, and I'm greatly looking forward to the sequel.

Neeri
Sabrina chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
Yeah! Happy Endings galore! I want the babies! Sorry, I'm a sap for those kinds of stories, and there just doesn't seem to be enough IM baby fics to go around. Sigh... PLEASE do not keep us waiting too long!
Ayrynkat chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
Absolutely fantastic. Since I don't have access to real B5, this is a really really good replacement. It had me smiling and doing happy dances and everything. Can't wait for the end, and then the sequel!
sinj chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
yay! Lemons and sweetness. Looking forward to the next installment, and you can guarantee that I'll be back if there's a follow-on story.
Fondued Jicama chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
I agree with Bud wholeheartedly. You *do* have your work cut out for you. I mean, whenever I have considered writing fics, they die after the 'ship gets together.

I think my only problem this time is you need more substance. What I mean is not just more/or longer chapters; it's the fact that your writing could benefit from more descriptions, more emotions, and more active sentences. I can not emphasize enough that, though I care about the characters because I loved them in the show, you can not expect this to transfer over into your stories. You have to make us love them, all over again. Show, Don't Tell, is awfully cliched...and yet, someone said it for a reason. I'm not terribly good at that myself, but I can spot it if I see it.

- If your story was a cow, you'd want it to have meat. Fatten it up.

I can happily say that I thought you wrote this chapter with very good taste. It wasn't just sex (though I'm sure there are some here who'd love to have you write their drawn out fantasies...I know I wouldn't. ;) There can be too MUCH detail in the wrong places; you were just right.
Phaser Lady chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
::glee:: You finally updated! Great chapter, thanks!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »