Reviews for A Path in Life
Quarter Queen chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
Well...I like your story. Your lucky I'm even reading this, I normally don't read fics where people fuck up the story line. Oh, update already! It's been two fucking years! To give me an excuse as to why you didn't update, e-mail cause my dad blocked my damn hotmail. GRR! WHY? *cries*
the Angel of Death chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
i think you should bring the bitch in ealier so you can bash her more. just a thought
Angel of Death chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
you write great fanfics and i like this one. And that is rare. Anyway if you bash that weakling Kagome I'm adding you to my favrites list. I HATE KAGOME. She is so weak and always needs Inuyasha to save her. Away good luck with your fanfic.
BlaiseAKAHiei'sProporty chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
Please update!Kagome needs to be bashed!

KFG24,do all three!

{as Kagome}Inuyasha!How dare you be with Sango instead of me?Even if she can relate to you better than I can!That doesn't matter!I'm your soulmate!{stops acting like Kagome}

You know she pretty much does that whenever she sees Kikyo and Inu together...Bash her hard!She deserves it!
Kalila chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I don't know if such cussing EXISTED in Sango's time. D Also, frankly, lost-forgotten-alone, you are an IDIOT... no one will take you seriously if you can't spell one word right. No offense or anything, but you look really stupid, plus, you made the review board scroll.
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Hey little brother! What a good story you have here! Now if only you would update! Anyways, good luck!
Kurama'sFanGirl24 chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
*reads flames*

Well...It's not like this wasn't expected...Shall I:

them with my Squeaky Mallet of Doom and yell unkind things about Kagome.

them listen to Brittany Spears.

Or them to sit in a room with Kagome while she does what she always does...Sit there and talk about nothing while she points out the obvious alot and cries as I play back scenes of Inuyasha and Kikyo together over,and over,and over,and over,and over... when I'm done with that I'll plays sceanes of Sango and Inu together as many times as the Kikyo...

So many choices...Hm...

Which one should I pick?
anoums chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
what the hells you prolblem mother fucker its not suppost to be kagome bashing its sapost tp be kikkyo bashing stupid basterd!

P.S YOU SUCH ASS!
Banana Rum chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
I remember some of the people you thanked this time around...,yeah. Moggy is cool, but the others just kinda ditched me after the one chapter they reviewed. Plegh.

Anyway, when is Kagome really going to come in and, well, be bashed?

Hee hee.

*adds to author alert*
Banana Rum chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
I liked the first part a lot.

Banana Rum chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
All original characters!

Banana Rum chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Ooh, Sango is one ticked off chic!

Always on a Monday...lol.

Nigrae Legiones chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I started a inu/san C2 Community and i was wandering if you would like to become a staff member
Sessh'sfavhuman chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
i just wanna say as soon as i saw the words "bashing kagome" i knew the story would rock...i hate kagome she can rot in hell with naraku:mwahahahaha*evil laughter, and all kagome fans run in fear*: and have you seen the new inuyasha comerical? all its says is...INUYASHA...KAGOME...INUYASHA...KAGOME...AH, I CANT STAND THE TORMENT ANY LONGER. besides whats so spcical about her anyway besides her minko powers? i mean I can see jewel shards a mile away, but dose anyone *like kouga and inu* fight over me ...I DONT THINK SO...BESIDES ME AND SANGO ARE WAY PRETTIER THAN HER ANYWAYS AND PLAN TO HACK OFF ALL HER HAIR WHILE SHES SLEEPING:grin:then we'll see how pretty she is...okay *wimpers as my pretty little pirced fox ears slightly drop*...im leting jelousy get the better half of me...but i still LOATH her...im glad you all agree with me, okay bu-bye...{spins around and graps sango by the arm} were off to shapen the siccors and fine straws to spit stuff at her...JA...oh and p.s:i was talking abut how much i hate kagome that i forgot to actualy review...i freakin LOVE this story:update, update, update: and keep the bashings cumming
Kurama'sFanGirl24 chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
I don't know about AyameInuyasha fics,but KiaraInuyasha,and KannaInuyasha?Hell yeah!There really do need to be more people who don't think Inuyasha shouyld only be with Kagome,or Kikyo...Anyways you need to answer my question,are you going to bash Kikyo?Please don' may be a fucking retarded bitch,but that doesn't mean Kikyo is!Kikyo rules!Don't worry Malevolent-Me,you will never be the only one who hates Kagome...By the way,Malvolent...Do you have an account thingy on here?If so,tell me what your name is!BASH THE BAKA BITCH MORE!(gomen if anyone is offended by my swearing!)UPDATE ZACKKBUM!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »