Reviews for Here Be Dragons
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 5 . 9/24
This was a lovely thing to stumble upon. It was sad for Tom but I'll stick through if no one else hopefully dies. *cough* skinner *cough* Jekyll *cough* this Janet character that I found myself liking *cough*
Eternal.Disaster chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
Great story so far! Update soon!
StormyWolfBowler chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
Well? Where's the rest of it? And where was Skinner in this last chapter? (I know...I'm obsessed ;D) Anyway, read the trailer for this and was really intruigued, so now I'm looking forward to the rest of it... Sometime? Please?
Queerquail chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
Ha, next time a cow gets on a road and won't move I'll call up a vampire to scare it off. :D How useful!

One critique: "A puff of smoke came from it's nostrils and it's liquid gold eyes watched..."

The 'it' in this case should be 'its', without the apostrophe (I know it gets really confusing). Right now the sentence would go, "A puff of smoke came from it is nostrils and it is liquid gold eyes watched..."

Just a small but recurring thing. I'm going on to the next chapter now after the cliffie...
DiabloCat chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
Hmm, curiouser and curiouser. I hope you get round to finishing it off, I'm hooked!
Lady Lilrin chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Not another cliffie. Agh! I just knew yon lillte dragon would be trouble! Ok, so who is the woman talking to? a large dragon who..who killed Sawyer! That's it, isn't it? The thing the woman's talkingto is sawyer's murderer. Gasp!

How about a fire proofing kit this time? looks like your story's going to need it now.
Lady Lilrin chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
What? A cliffie! good thing there is another chappie waiting for me.

I feel so bad...not reading or reviewing in so long. It's still as good as ever. Mean old dragon...

Did Skinner really see Sawyer? or was he really hallucinating? I'm soo confused.

For you: My apologies and a flask of elderberry cordial said to be really yummy.
silverkitcat chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
Poor Tom! What a horrific way to die! Is he really dead? Skinner saw him die but people say they've seen him since. Please update soon!
Raven McBain chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
Nother good chapter, Alright now my 6 younger siblings say you'll continue. Greatness, poor Jeky. Good work.
Clez chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
I hate you... in the best possible way o_O You know that right?

*picks up her Winchester* Can I shoot Sulyn? Please? XD

~Clez - who can't wait for the next part *hinthintnudgenudge* ;)
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
Sorry about making you spoil the plot, if I did so; I'll try not to go that far in asking questions again.

Anyway, thanks for filling us in on who the woman was, and the return of Hyde was certainly... dramatic, if nothing else. Hope Jekyll manages to keep him under control for this mission, although, knowing Hyde, he'll probably be willing to test his mettle against the power of dragons.

The scene in the cavern at the end was especially intriguing; whoever or whatever Sulyn is, I DOUBT he or she is going to be an easy opponent to bring down, especially if he/she/it's gone to the trouble of trying to disband the League FIVE YEARS in advance of launching an attack.

But, on the other hand, you'd never try to shut down something that had no chance of stopping you...

As the Doctor falls to the Beast, the mystery deepens...

What shall be the fate of the League at the end of this struggle?
Funky In Fishnet chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
Wonderful chapter, I loved the interaction between Hyde and Mina and Janet seems a great character! The whole dragon thing is still most confusing but I expect explanation will be due at some point. Keep up the great work :- )
Niani chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
I very much enjoyed this chapter, it was marvelous. Check for the next soon? How soon do you think? Jeez, I'm such a whiner. I'm ecstatic for the next chapter, nice work.
Raven McBain chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
Alright then I will send my younger siblings after you if you do not continue soon. (now that scares anyone.) Another great chapter, very forebodeing. Now tell me what have you done with Dr. Jekyll.
Niani chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
Wonderful chapter! But I'm hopping with impatience for the Skinner angst and torture. It builds up suspense waiting for it I suppose, but I can hardly wait. Update soon please.