Reviews for Leaving
Draknal chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
An interesting story. It really makes you consider how bad Shinji has it and what he has to go through. Nice job! I look forward to the next chapter. And if ya need a pre-reader, I would be happy to assist you. Peace!
bradwitch chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
i could pre-read for you. just pm me and i will give you my email

interesting story
Himonky chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
The first chapter was magnificent, but you seriously need to fix the format on the second one. That's practically unreadable.

This is very good and I would hate to see the format in the second one not get fixed. Update soon, I'm very interested.
NateGold chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Good start! I'm curious to see what upset Shinji...somehow, I think that this time, Asuka isn't to blame. I'd guess either Gendo or Ritsuko, but not sure. Will have to wait and see!

Update soon!
wonga316 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
good start! keep going!
JC Fabulous chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Not bad, I like the way this one is starting out, update soon
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Intresting beginning, I've waited to see someting like this. I'm waiting for next chapter.

-Knight Two
Uniden chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Interesting start. Not too much to say just yet. I'll be looking out for updates. Keep up the good work.
Cyber-Undead chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Interesting... I'm a bit curious as to what happened (or what didn't happened) to make him leave...

"(...)'There are many truths yet people can only see from their own perspective.'(...)" Reminded me of Matrix: Revolutions, in the scene where the Oracle explains Morpheus that there are always several choices to be made, yet only the ones we understand can we "see" them...

Aside from a couple of typos and incomplete phrases, it's nice...
Rorhen Cast chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Good work. I spotted a few mistakes but nothing lethel. Of course this is, as stated at the bottom, a first draft. Hope More Than Meet The Eye Chp. 4 is going well. Anyways, I like the whole suspense and questions you've left us in. Can't wait for chapter 2 of Leaving, and can't wait for Chp. 4 of MTMTE.
Hououza chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Interesting chapter.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
It's been a while... Very good start on this fic. Seems to be lots of angst (this IS Eva after all) and anger on Shinji's part. Hopefully we'll see some of the cause of Shinji's flight in the next chapter...