Reviews for The Fourth Life Sign
Strike82 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Beautiful...you remained true to the characters. I like that. Keep writing!
O'NeillRoxMyWorld chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
"Like my giant honkin' space gun Carter? I promise you can play all you want when we get back." Classic! It is totally something Jack would say takes Sam's mind off what happened to her.

Great story.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Love the "Carter, hug me!" order. :-)
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is so wonderfully in character, I can't describe it. The subtleness of the relatioship between Jack and Sam in amazing, his trying not to get his hopes up by believing she's alive, the way they communicate without communicating, the way he has to make sure that she's still there. Favorite line: "Carter! Hug me." Not just because its funny (which it definitely is) but because its something Jack would say. The dialogue between characters is spot-on. I'd LOVE a sequel of some sorts where she actually talks to him/the team (preferably just him!) about her... experience with Fifth. Anyway, wonderful job, loved it, going to read more of your work!
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Cool.
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Good chap!
AmyJ10 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I love it! It's a great storry and so very well done, Jack would be like that you got his thoughts down to a tee!

Amy

Sam fan

x
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Brill insert, like the way you dealt with the complete lack of insensitivity of Sam's death and put it down to the soldier nature, liked the way you got into there heads, like the way you had Jack order her to hug him, liked it all!
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
aw mush, i luv mush! great work
becca chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
great story ! you hve got the characters down to the "T"

hope to see another chapter
ParadoxRealities chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Definitly in Charactor! That should be the definition of real SJ fics!
scifichick774 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
You've definitely got Jack's character down. I could totally see him thinking and saying all of that stuff. Well done.
KissHerJack chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Bravo! Well done!
sueKay-04 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Great add on! Keep up the good work!
becca chapter 1 . 7/15/2004