Reviews for The Best Intentions
Old Romantic chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Oh, that was great. I don't think I've ever read Scarecrow and Mrs. King fic before, and that was an excellent start! :)
linda4861 chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
That was great. Thanks for sharing. Linda
ClassicCouples chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
I know that Lee always was telling Amanda to stay in the car...at first it was because he didn't want her in the way, but later it was because he didn't want her to get hurt. I think this story relates it perfectly!
rankamateur chapter 4 . 7/16/2001
"..“He worries about me,” she said aloud and grinned. "That's just so sweet."

And that is so Amanda! I liked your story very much. I could hear Lee's voice in my 'minds ear'. You have the characters right on. Good Job!
Jenifer chapter 4 . 7/11/2001
You really captured their personalities in the characters. The dialogue reads just like the show. You are very talented. I enjoy reading your fics.
Barbara L chapter 4 . 4/30/2001
I think this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It seems to follow canon perfectly for the first year, and it really recreates the tension between the two of them during the first season. You did a great job of capturing the way Lee dealt with Amanda then, as well as the teasing between the agents in the bullpen. Good job!
Linda chapter 4 . 2/9/2001
Katrina, great story! I liked it even better the second time around. Keep up the wonderful writing.
md chapter 4 . 2/7/2001
cool
Deb chapter 4 . 2/4/2001
Very good story! Very much like the show: in canon and characterization.
Alittleromance chapter 4 . 2/2/2001
Very Season One. Well written and very much in character, including Francine and Billy. Good job.
IFF Girl chapter 4 . 2/1/2001
I really enjoyed this.
becky chapter 4 . 2/1/2001
To quote Amanda, "that's just so sweet." Really , really sweet story-great job. Thanks!
rhitmcshanm chapter 4 . 2/1/2001
Aww...I loved it. You took a familiar idea and made it different and special. And I just loved the last line. My favorite tag is the one where she says out loud "He carried me." and this just brought it back with a smile. Keep up the excellent work.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2001
wonderful story, stayed true to the first season characters. Great work!
ssa chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Katrina - very well written story. I can tell you spent time polishing it - it's very solid structurally. My only concern is the characterization seems a bit off for late first season. Amanda and Lee would argue with one another, however, it was a two way street (i.e. the museum scene in The Mole.) I can see the premise of the argument the way you have it written, but I'd like to see our Amanda get a word in edgewise and actually explain her actions. That would also give Lee more food for thought about his actions and the possible repercussions of her leaving. Overall a good story; thanks for sharing. :)