Reviews for The Best Intentions
ssa chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Katrina - very well written story. I can tell you spent time polishing it - it's very solid structurally. My only concern is the characterization seems a bit off for late first season. Amanda and Lee would argue with one another, however, it was a two way street (i.e. the museum scene in The Mole.) I can see the premise of the argument the way you have it written, but I'd like to see our Amanda get a word in edgewise and actually explain her actions. That would also give Lee more food for thought about his actions and the possible repercussions of her leaving. Overall a good story; thanks for sharing. :)
movie gal chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Okay, first off I don't know if I like the way this is heading. It is very well written and put together, however, I just don't know that I personally like the way you are handling the Amanda character. Please don't turn her into a vicitm. Please give her more backbone. I know Lee was a jerk sometimes but I also don't think that she just sat and took it like that. She stuck with him because she felt a deep connection with him and was a friend. I don't believe she was the type to stick around when the abuse got bad. They did fight an awful lot becuase they were both stubborn. Please just give her more spunk and backbone. Lee had no right to treat her the way he just did and she would not have taken it. Anyway, enough of my opinion. Good luck with the rest of your story. I will look forward to see where you take it. From what I can tell so far you are a very talented writer. Later...
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Well written. You depicted the charactors very well. You don't see too many fan fics from the first season.
Adrianne chapter 4 . 1/30/2001
very good story. Thank You
Nancy chapter 4 . 1/30/2001
Really sweet story and very true to characters. Could really imagine it happening. Loved the scene in the bullpen with Agent Hartley and Francine - very, very funny.

Thanks!
Kim chapter 4 . 1/30/2001
That was really cute, and totally in character for first season, especially Lee's irritation. Though I personally wish Amanda had given him a harder time (as I always do when watching the show), her reactions were right on cue. Great job!
Guinan chapter 4 . 1/30/2001
awww this was so good. You captured Amanda so well! Lee too for that matter. Nice touch having Francine & the other agents rib Lee about getting whacked by a handbag, Handbag Hannah LOL!
Fletcher Stanton chapter 4 . 1/30/2001
That was a very well done story. Very true to the series, and the characters. It's nice to see someone write about the early stages of their relationship. Thanks for a good read!
bbfan chapter 4 . 1/30/2001
That was very cute. You captured the characters very well.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2