Reviews for Artistic Differences
Wishinstahhz chapter 17 . 6/12/2005
LOL go joe! u rule! large rat... LOL
Wishinstahhz chapter 16 . 6/12/2005
whoa, dat was close, by order of the king my ass!
Wishinstahhz chapter 15 . 6/12/2005
it was a ring! yay! poor matt's hand :(
Wishinstahhz chapter 14 . 6/12/2005
FUK U MARCUS! aw... was it a ring dat was suppose to be in his pocket?
Wishinstahhz chapter 13 . 6/12/2005
piece of artwork? PIECE OF ARTWORK? we women aint pieces of artwork you fuking son of a bitch! sorry, i'm just so pissed at him, i just wanna go into the story and kick him where the sun dont shine wif all my might, i also wanna shove a knife up his balls and twist it. FUK HIM! i hate him too, no i dont hate him, i absolutely despise him, go to hell marcus
Wishinstahhz chapter 12 . 6/12/2005
wah! i wanna kill marcus! Can i please?
Nobuta-Power chapter 21 . 6/12/2005
Oh my god I really love this story!
Wishinstahhz chapter 11 . 6/12/2005
LOL awesome fight! he was gonna say he loves her... who's body?
Wishinstahhz chapter 10 . 6/12/2005
*sigh* tk, kari... they are already together... wow, mimi and tai are together... o.O LOL lil blondie... cool man... army of lil tais... *shivers* yay! matchmaking! tai is so clumsy! LOL dat is one major make-out session... *whistle*
Wishinstahhz chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
i'm currently listening to 'I Turn Around' the one matt and the teenage wolves sang, i dont hav the full version :( we... romance! LOL tai is gonna so mess up *snickers* LOL i thought they got busted... LOL family reunions would be great... LOL Tai's hair! Paint fight! i went paintball fight befroe! it was so fun! if anyone were to remove their goggles, they were to standi n a clearting while ppl used paintball guns and shoot like mad at he/she XD it was so fun, joey's goggles broke and they fell off and he got shot XD aww... so much kissing, how sweet!
Wishinstahhz chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
oh, nvm... wow, almost got it... they r so in love wif each other... LOL poor guys XD Tai's song is hilarious! great chapter :)
Wishinstahhz chapter 7 . 6/12/2005
LOL, tai is so much like my cousin... LOL poor tai, in a way... man, the stupid lord is so annoying... eww... food in pocket... smart tai in a way... big lump... hmm... man, tai in a way sounds like davis, i just realised... the tai in the anime, wait... dis sounds like tai from season one... i almsot forgot abt him in season one, i alwasys remember him bieng mature and wise like season two. Man, i wonder how his reaction could hav being... aww... a harmonica, i remember him giving up on harmonica for guitars XD o.O kissing... they arent gonna kiss r they?
Wishinstahhz chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
hm... here's a question... do u like a medium well cooked tai or a bbqued tai? bushy is jealous... LOL Joy man, he is so unique XD LOL, wat a unique flower... LOL tai actually found them? geez tai is so dumb... LOL matt must hav painted dat...
Wishinstahhz chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
o.. matt is singing . aw... matt is blushing . dat in is such a SOAB aww... a yellow rose . aww... she hugged him . Oh man, tk, did he hav to whack matt? omg, shopping...
Wishinstahhz chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
LOL, tai is so stupid... fish... *lets out fits of laughter*
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »