Reviews for Artistic Differences
avearia chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Well, I debated for a while (about a minute) and decided to review every chapter that I can read... if I remember. This is because I don't think I'll get through even four chapters before my parents come home and demand I start studying. ... T_T I'll review when I'm inspired. Now...

Great story! I'm reviewing as I go. Best parts: ...? Ok. best lines. :

"She was quite a strong fighter." - I think this line in the chapter was quite symbolic of not only sora's 'physical' abilities, but also of her attitude and life, as you explained in the next sentence. Go sora! Kick butt!

"He'd be strong-willed, independent, and confident in everything he does. Good looks wouldn't hurt." - Sora! such shallowness!

cody, servant. . . ? Yeah, he DOES kind of look like one. . . ? um... that's funny.

"Ishida." - ... Pretty self explanitory.

There were a few grammatical errors I found, but nothing too serious. in fact, I'm surprised I saw them at all. but isn't 'Mother' supposed to be capitalized when you're speaking directly to her? or of her? and that's basically it.

I don't usually read midevil fics (you'd be surprised at how many there are!) but I know you're a good writer... ok, great writer... so I checked in to see. Good thing I did, too. This is getting good!
Violet Amarella chapter 25 . 1/7/2006
wow! this story was...incredibly perfect! congrats, u r a great writer! The story was lovely and cute and I loved everypart of it. Do you mind if i add u to my fav authors list? See ya then, bye bye Happy New Year!
KageSakura chapter 25 . 1/5/2006
i LOVED your story! I couldn't even imagine a medieval setting with the characters of digimon, but you pulled it off perfectly seriously this is going to favorites. I was wondering though, if you could let me know what time period you based this on, as in what decade in medieval times. OMG it was wonderful not OOC and you did a fantastic job with the secondary characters, especially Tai I LOVED Tai! Anyway when I first started reading fan fiction the first Digimon story I read was one of yours: To the Highest Bidder. That was my favorite Sorato until now, this story is my number one choice. I just wanted to let you know you're a wonderful writer and have the most creative ideas I have read. I admire your dedication in your stories despite your lack of time. Good luck with getting into college (I started this year and I can tell you it's worth the stress of SATs and such) and keep doing what you do best. I will be rooting for you as a loyal fan _~

Take Care

Yurrei chapter 25 . 1/4/2006
nice story! its ending so cute! keep the great writing!
windedlove chapter 25 . 1/3/2006

loved the refs to ms. austin and mr. shakespeare (enjoyed both of those entirely myself!)

fantastic story and a wonderful ending!
TheCutteroftheEquinox chapter 25 . 12/27/2005
Amazing. Just Amazing. Cuts me at the heart. Love is a fickle thing ne? Anyway, nice story. Is Marcus taken yet? I have something I want to give him... *smiles evilly*
nolongerposting4321 chapter 25 . 12/26/2005
*bawls* Another one over! and ending on a fabulous note, I hope Tai knows he's likley to lose the match right? Everyone's happy! How do you do that, I fail at making my characters happy at the end. . Mimi almost started hyperventialling didn't she? and Tai wasn't doing much better, but of course he didn't tell people to call off the wedding did he. . I love this story to bits, its one of the reasons I became addicted to fanfiction, which inevitably lead to my sorato, then draco/hermione addicts. So I'm afraid it's all your fault that my friend is threatening to sign me for Harry Potter addicts anonymous, specifically the Slytherin addictions centre. Or she would if it existed.

*laughs* Yolei forgot to let go of Ken's arm? so very Yolei of her wasn't it, and Kari saying she was stuck in the middle of a freak show was true. I however love the ending of this story because not only does it have Sora and Matt's daughter with an adorable name, but also hasd names from Pride and Prejudice, which I'm in love with!

Also I don't know if you noticed this when you wrote but Davis was marrying Catherine, and not only is her character in P&P, but also she was one of the French DD. Izzy married Elizabeth and they had a kid named Darcy? lol. Percentage earned is to high for my measly brain to figure out.

I love this entire story, and am sad to see it end. But hey as long as you keep writing I wont be forced to get Shane to hurt you right? .-

Well now if you'll excuse me, I have to go finish reading Abhorsen, and then think up ways to burn down the movie theatre for not getting Pride and Prejudice in, and a bookstore for being blasphmous enough to not have the book in!

Hope you had a awesome Christmas and have a great NEW YEAR! WOOT 2006 here we come!

ps - I hope the pirrahnas dont end up with a stomach ache. .
Inconnu chapter 23 . 12/26/2005
i forgot to mention, how suiting it is that you updated the 25th chapter on the 25th.

it's been really fun, following this story!
nickygirl chapter 25 . 12/26/2005
i'm so sad this story is done, but it's really a good fic to read. i really liked it. and what a cute ending.
Inconnu chapter 25 . 12/26/2005
helping with your 500 mark!

lol, i love how you added in the characters from Pride and Prejudice. i've been meaning to read the book and see the movie, but haven't bought the book yet. hehe, i can't go to libraries because uh... i owe them some money... yes.

so many weddings! it seems that everyone found a match, and i'm surprised that joe ended up with jun!

i'll send another email soon.

okay nevermind, lol, i was just checking my email to see if i had your last one and i read your review. glad you found it, but i didn't really write anything interesting, hehe. funny, how we both seem to be reading the other's fic at the same time.
scorpion05 chapter 25 . 12/26/2005
such a cute ending! - i think they both will never stop to argue

the part with mimis and tais wedding was really sweet (poor kari, sora and matt!) - afterwards tai sounded as if it was the easiest thing ever!

thank you for writing this wonderful story! - it was such a pleasure to read it!
Cara Miro chapter 25 . 12/26/2005
I'm really going to miss reading this... anyways, belated merry christmas to you! great job with this fic!
Soramon chapter 25 . 12/25/2005
I...*sniff*CAN'CAN'T...*sniff*BE-BE-BE-BELIEVE...*sniff*THAT...*sniff*YO-YOU...*sniff*FIN-FINISH THE STORY((starts to bubbler loudly))!((takes a couple of tissue out of pocket))EVERYTHING WAS SO BEAUTIFUL-UL-UL((blowes nose))! I MEAN THE WAY*sniff*THAT YOU STARTED IT!I WAS ALREADY IN TEARS((whips puffy eyes with a new tissue and gets another))! AND THE BEGINNING OF BOTH MIMI AND TAI'S WEDDING! THEN MATT AND SORA'S! THIS ALL TO MUCH FOR ME RIGHT NOW*starts to bubbler even harder*! I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD CONTINUE WITH THE REVIEW RIGHT...RIGHT...WAH*blowes nose and starts to cry even louder*! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT*stops crying and looks at the story again*...I FORGOT! THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE A NEW CHAPTER EVER AGAIN*starts to cry into hands*! NOR A SEQUEL! NO! I CAN'T DO THIS! YOU'RE HURTING ME! I'M...I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW((runs to bed and crys even more while shouting "NO MORE ARTISTIC DIFFERENCES EVER AGAIN!"))!
Vyse23 chapter 25 . 12/25/2005
Very very good conclusion to such a brilliant story. I can certainly see Tai's son and Matt's daughter bickering just like the boys do. Very well done. See you later.
Wishinstahhz chapter 25 . 12/25/2005
lmao! how sweet! mimi was hilarious and Matt was the one who saved the day! It's hilarious how Joe married Jun. I see a bright future for Abby and Eddy! I love this fic and wished that i read it earlier XD hope to see more of ur publications soon ~
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »