Reviews for Artistic Differences
buttsex chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
Great chappie! Well, sorta bland, but it helps clear up what you're making the characters act like. _ But don't listen to me. I'm only a writer who is constantly ignored...!
Placid Snowflake chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Wow, very interesting. Definately a different story that I'll be happy to continue reading if you're willing to put up the next chapter. Awesome story line, you must continue! D
Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I love it i love it i love it! this is totally tight! your so cool you rock! plz update soon *adds to faves and rec.*
GtaJake MK-II chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I agree with your anonymous reviewer. This is way too predictable. And the fact that we have a damn good idea that this will probably be a Sorato, what's the point? Where's the interesting part? We all basically have an indication on where this is going to go, so there's no real surprise. Kind of boring, if you ask me. And I doubt any tragedies will occur considering you have it half humor. So, there's no real plot twists of any kind. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe this will somehow be different than every other medieval fic in this section. Maybe you'll surprise us. I hope you do.
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Mwahahahaha. Malcolm is a stupid name fans made up and is not his real name. It's Hiroaki. There is no dub name for him. And Nancy's real name is Natsuko. In case you wanted to know. Update soon, tis very good!
Aino Yuy chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
anonymous reviewer, again u r being an ass. of course Sora n Yamato will fall in love because after all, this is a Sorato. …at least i'm guessing it is. n for god's sake, how the fuck do u know she's met every fucking guy in the world? i seriously doubt she has. recall Taichi? doesn't Taichi understand Sora n accepts her for who she is? so, hun, Yamato isn't just the only one who sees Sora differently. the fact that there's a chance that this is 97% a Sorato, n that Taichi n Sora r such close friends that they can pass for brother n sister, Yamato will b the one to capture Sora’s heart. get w/ the program, dear.

theladyknight, again a splendid job. i love the idea. out of all the medieval AU fictions, this is my favorite that i’ve read. i hope to read more soon. n if any flamer is acting like there’s a pole up their ass n don’t even explain how to improve or wutever, don’t give a fuck wut they wrote. 95% it’s crap. c ya later, hun.
RW Grimm chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Very good, I look forward to reading more of this.

sorato4eva chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I feel so sorry for Sora... update! I have been waiting all day to go online and read fanfics and your fanfics is one of them!
Blondie121147 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Yeah gurlie! I totally love this idea for a story so far! It's like Romeo and Juliet... that seriously is like the best love story of all... you're a great writer! Please update soon and thanks SO much for reviewing my stories! You're AWESOME!
buttsex chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Hey, I'ma liking! Hehheh, Matt/Sora fic, eh? I can't wait! *is waiting for the next chappie* XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
They're going to fall in love. And get married. And there will be a minor kerfluffle about Sora marrying 'beneath her', but Yamato will either prove himself somehow and become ennobled, or will prove to actually be nobility/royalty in disguise, or they'll just get married anyway, because ONLY Yamato of AL the people in the world she could marry likes Sora the way she is. Every other eligible prospect is an ass who wants her to be a mindless brood mare and who can't comprehend she's different. Because every other human being on the planet except her One True Soulmate is just like that. How else could she know who to pick?
startenshi chapter 14 . 11/27/2004
This fic is absolutely positively AMAZING! The description is so vivid, the plot is original, the characters are so...themselves! yet they fit so well into the story.

Don't let Marcus get away with framing Matt like that! Must condemn Marcus to Hell! Somebody's gotta protect Sora from that evil rat, please bring back Matt asap!

I love Sorato. I love this fic. Thanks lots lots lots lots to you theladyknight! Please update asap!
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35