Reviews for Artistic Differences
A Hopeless Romantic chapter 24 . 11/28/2005
I know I haven't really reviewed this story much, but that is only because theres so much incredible stuff to review. Its all so magnificent! OK, so keeping it short; I loved the way you have been able to implement small bits of Michi and Takari into the tale. I was actually wondering when the Kenyako would pop up.

Anyway, undoubtedly my favorite parts of the story are the future ideas, e.g. the "Lockton kingdom is falling down" spoof of 'London bridge is falling down' and the naming of firecrackers, pancakes, chocolate milk,etc/ Absolutely Hilarious. Is it any wonder that you are my favorite autour. (Bows down to theladyknight)
kikyoh8er chapter 24 . 10/31/2005
wow. that was an awseome chappy! ur great at writing soratos so plz! write - ya!marcus died! he gave brunettes a bad name.(im a brunette _)long live SORATO!
Jessica12 chapter 24 . 10/16/2005
It did take me a while but it was fine, I really liked this chapter so carry on; i'll read you later, bye
DaaNi-ChAn chapter 24 . 10/12/2005
lol...i like the way they make Firecrackers and that song...Is this the last chapter or there're other chapters? is there going to be a sequel if you finished this one?

keep up the good work dude ! :thumbs up:
windedlove chapter 24 . 10/8/2005
um...ya...I just got back from Disneyland and working my butt off in school...but I have the next week or so off so amongst the college essays I'm writing, I'll try to sneak in Pirates...I got some inspiration...I just need to get around to writing it...:-\

anyways...FANTASTIC CHAPTER! I loved it! Finally Marcus is gone...everything about it...was phenomenal! My favorite part had to have been when the arrow hit the King of Lockton and it was...dun dun dun!...MATT! Omg...that gave me goosebumps...well written and suspensful...loved it! Matt being the archer was fantastic! It caught me off it was great! Keep it up!
sorato-takari chapter 24 . 10/4/2005
OMGOSH! lovee it
RS-Dreamer08 chapter 24 . 10/4/2005
wow cool story! hope u update soon!
KatyRose chapter 24 . 10/3/2005
All I gots to say is...

Soraslove chapter 24 . 10/3/2005

it was great. Hurry with the next chapter soon, pls

thanks :)
Inconnu chapter 24 . 10/3/2005
i confess! i'm guilty of reading this chapter before all the others that i missed. heheheh, but surprisingly, i had no trouble catching up in this chapter. hm, ah but great conclusion! lots 'o action! i can't wait for the next chapter, (especially since you revealed that bit about certain 'wedding bells' :grin:) hope you don't get too overwhelmed with your ridiculous amount of AP classes. i say it again: you're such a hard worker!
k.BlackNightingale chapter 24 . 10/3/2005
Wow only one chapter to go...I remember when I first started reading this fic at the start of this year...or was it the end of last year? I don't remember but I can't believe we only have one cahp to go...can't wait!
Kay chapter 24 . 10/2/2005
OMG! I loved it! Wonderful way to settle the war!
The Bunny Queen chapter 24 . 10/2/2005

this is getting awesomer and awesomer every chapter!hope ur doin great right now!

bye for now!
Mrs.Ishida-to-you chapter 24 . 10/2/2005

haha, ron and hermione make me laugh so much. they just need to get it together and be together already. lols anyway, haha, you gotta love tai! that has to be one of the funniest things abou the fanfic, with his storyline of how matt and sora's kids wilost to his kids in croquet, because, of coure, taichi is he! lol, love that line! anyways, wow, that was a twist... i think thats one of the better chapters yet!
Cara Miro chapter 24 . 10/2/2005
aw... I was hoping to kill Marcus myself... oh well. i have to thank Matt so much for that I guess.

"One, two, three…Lockton Kingdom is falling down, falling down, falling down. Lockton Kingdom is falling down; oh yeah baby! Our land is safe once more, safe once more, safe once more. Our land is safe once more; oh yeah baby!” Was that to the tune of "Londond Bridge is falling down"? Tai's character was so funny to read about! Anyway! I LOVE THIS STORY!
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »