Reviews for Filling the Gap
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
"Take THAT, April!" haha funny XD XD i was cracking up laughing at that. XD
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I know the ending of that special upset me too! I know they wanted to restore the status quo but I agree it could have been a chance to really more their relationship forward. In a way it did, considering they were about to kiss before the rock landed outside. :/

I suppose they are at least emotionally closer which you expanded on in this fic and pushed them admitting their feelings now rather than when they at the end of the series (when the do kiss in LSTN).

I like how you captured Cindy as it seems very much IC of her to be jealous and made but then deny everything. The ending may feel a bit cliche but you spiced it up with Cindy sticking it to April (in her mind of course).

The writing was clean and the descriptions clear and I really like the piece. Good job with the alternate route as it was believable and a fun read. :)
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
D'awww! That was so cute! :3

And yes, I agree. "Win, Lose, & Kaboom!" was the most PERFECT time for a confession and they ended it. It's a good thing they put a (sorta) confession in "Lady Sings the News", though(:

Awesome story. It was truly adorable.
JC4ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aw, those two are so cute, haha. The end was really funny.
LEXUS chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Paul V chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Okay, it has to be said (and possibly deadpanned, too): Aw. Well, um, I'm not quite sure how to review this (feelings and cutsy fluffiness are SO not my strong point), but I'll try to do my best.

So. I must admit that it wasn't bad at all. I've seen some *really* dense fluff before, and this one is far from that. Anger was realistically portrayed, as she seems the kind of character that gets annoyed or frustrated easily. The stuttering was a nice realistic touch, as well as the overall embarrassment and the avoidance of actual titles, such as boyfriend or girlfriend.

The beginning was good, as it allowed the readers who hadn't seem the show to understand the story. The ending was hilarious, a very welcomed change of pace from the previous mushiness. It qualifies as a surprise ending, too. The dialogue was somewhat rushed, but it wasn't all that noticeable, and it might have even served to enhance the awkwardness that the characters felt.

Good style, could've used more descriptions, but as I've already mentioned countless times before, this was a while ago, so you've definitely progressed.
airatainted chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
aw, that was such a cute story. _ yay! nice job!
crazybluephantom chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
KOOL awesome i love it this was really good
Abster1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Wonderful story! And I must say, I was super happy when I saw that you just had the characters say that they liked each other and not "i love you". I freaked out I was so happy! Definitely playing them in character, as ten year olds! LOL And I hadn't even realized what the title meant for a while until it was happening-very creative. I can definitely give this story two thumbs up. Thanks for a great read.

H.E.P chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Pretty good ending.
Madame Pink chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Way Cool! loved it!
To Salute chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
...There are not many authors that write jimmy neutron fics who stay true to Jimmy's character. The part where he said "I have sort of a hypothesis" was the moment when I said to myself "FINALLY! Someone decided to stick to the way he talks!"
RedGem270 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
LOVED IT! This has to be the best Win, Lose, and Kaboom aftermath. . .spin-off. . .thing. . .whatever you want to call it fic. LOL! It's true, though, how something always ruins it between them when they get along. Something ALWAYS has to happen. It's a PAIN! And when I was reading that one part when Cindy said, ". . .every time we get along, there's something in the way." I was like, "Yeah, Nickelodeon!" Lol! But this fic. . .it definitely fills in the gaps _ Now I'm inspired. I was listening to this song that I LOVE while reading your fic and now I'm so inspired to write a song fic! Thank you for the inspiration! I owe you! Lol! Check it out if you'd like. It should be out in a few days, a week at the most, my song fic I mean which I will be calling, "Accidently In Love
neosun7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
So cute! I loved it! Great job! _

MajesticTwelve chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Excellent! As a matter of fact, it could be duly noted that this would make a wonderful episode - you should be doing the storyboards for the show! And the characters were depicted with extreme faithfulness to the show. Superb!