Reviews for To Live a Life
Dsunny chapter 20 . 2/28/2006
GAH! WTF! WHAT HAPPENED TO CHAPTER 20! Btw the story sux? Yeah right! Get off your rocker ya crazy lady and finish the friggin awesome story! aka Update please!
Heather2004 chapter 20 . 8/29/2005
please continue
Topsie-krett chapter 20 . 8/1/2005
hey i thought it was really good cant wait for the chap really lookin 4ward 2 it

*- _
Kubla Khun chapter 20 . 3/20/2005
Well okay no rudeness or pressure just much pitaful pleading! This is really great! Please write more? some critism, Micheals character is really well described but Peter did not have a visual intro! I think he needs it...or I do...LOL! Anyway I love that he even thinks in Austrailian! It is soo funny! *lots of love*
Kubla Khun chapter 18 . 3/20/2005
HEHE this was a really good chapter! I am such a peter pan fantasizer! Sigh, he is the best...EVER!
Kubla Khun chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
Opps...that was so not Peter! *feels like a goof now* Reads on eagerly...sigh
Kubla Khun chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
WOW! This is the first Peter Pan fiction I have ver read and it is so beautifully written! I LOVE how you described Peter in this chapter! I love decribing things and being poetic with words, so I really respond to your style here. I will read more and I know that one day, my friend and I will do a Peter Pan fiction and I will be exstatic if it is one tenth as good as this one is. KEEP WRITING! It is such fun...
Molly chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
hey I really would like you to finish your story, you can't just leave it unfinished, especially where you are at in the story! If you don't want to finish it yourself please get somebody to adopt it! i want to know how it will end!
bruised-tears chapter 20 . 1/16/2005
do you have to end it? i thought it was cool! and i would have reviewed sooner but i only found it today so that wasnt really possible. again do you have to end it? please write more, please? ((puppy-dog eyes)) oh please it was so good! and the concept was just brilliant i mean come on twin pixie girls! ace! i still thing u should continue so i'll beg once more than let you be. ((begs))

bruised-tears

x

[{(Fake It Like You Mean It /\ That's A Lie We Can Both Keep)}]
TheMysteriousCM chapter 20 . 11/16/2004
just because you think that no one liked your story you dont have to end it. i was surprised that you got that manny with the little you wrote not any thing bad to you but i seriusly think you should rejudge not finishing this story. and if its your just borde of it you could let someone else do it for you, to continue just to say you could probebly combine some of your ch. to make longer ch. some peo. have your entier story word wize in one ch. but hey your just you led us on with your storie and just ended it i think if any one starts a storie they should be resposibal enof to finish a story or hand it to some one else. wow this is the longest review i've ever writen.
The Stitched Ninja chapter 20 . 11/15/2004
i must say that i strongly disagree! i really like this story and say that you should write more...i said what i wanted to say and now i leave it in yer hands...

Starfall88

(hey, this is the most sirius i've benn...ever...did i do good?)

(and i wanted sirius to be spelled that way...i just had to put it...hehehehe Black!)
Molly chapter 20 . 11/14/2004
Please don't stop your story, i am hooked! i want to find out what happens next... i honestly like your story, and have been following up on it, i was very depressed when chapters weren't continued right away. please continue this story, i can't leave the rest up to imagination, cause it rox!
Arein chapter 20 . 11/12/2004
No NO No! What! Why? Please don't! Well if you must, and I admit that I don't want you to, you must I'm sure that you have a good reason, and the best of luck to you.
Yuki Asao chapter 19 . 10/20/2004
Oh...my gosh...poor girl! Wow. But I still don't understand why she went into shock just because Michael picked her up by touching the backs of her thighs and back. Please explain.

This is actually very good. Though rape is used too much, it's perfect for Alika's problem. I'm sorry that I can't give you a long review like you asked in the e-mail, but i'll try to make it long. Lalala...

I love Peter Pan stories. They're so great.

Lalala

Lalalaloolee

...

*blinks*

*whistles*

Your story is fantastic. Did you know I love horses? All animals, for that matter. I hate insects. Especially spiders. *shudders*

My worst fear is being infertile - not able to get pregnant and have a child. My second worst fear is sharks. UGH I HATE them! I also love them cause they're so cool, but OHMYGOSH they're so scary. I refuse to go on small boats and in the water because of sharks. Um...my third worst fear? No clue. it's gotta be something worse than spiders. Though I do go nuts whenever I see one.

Lalala

La

I love paleopntology (the study of prehistoric life - example, dinosaurs). I have some fossils in a display case in my room, one of them is a piece of the upper-middle section of one of the two large horns of a Triceratops. Yup.

Ok I think this is long enough. Lalala. OK BYE.

OH YEAH, UPDATE!