Reviews for Hermione's Trouble's As Head Girl
SunshineSmiles chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Continue please i love this i love all harry potter related stuff who does hermione accendently kiss who isjealous and who stormsof write more i have to know
Hermes chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
All lot of spelling mistakes...
MotokoUrashima chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
...thisis becoming some sort of sick patern, isn't it? always with the unfinished stories...
CoMiCalMe chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
hermione would nvr let draco come that close to her in the begining. next time make draco wait a while to get close to her.
redrizen2hell chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
dude that was so unrealistic...have you ever read harry potter? do you even know who malfoy is? he would never say 'my love' that was so stupid and gross...thanks for wasting my time

love

the sick

disturbed

redrizen2hell
chiana131 chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
keep writing i want more. it rocks
FaerieHJP chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
ok this is going just a bit TOO fast. it doesnt make sense hermione's hated draco and vice-versa for seven years why now would she fal in love with imh so fast like that? it doesn't really make sense.
MayTheStars chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
O my god i cant wait for the next chapter! hurry hurry or i shall fly away (i felt like flying somrwhere lol) lol well im gunna go ttyl bye

MayTheStars chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
with a thud i review lol its really good and is Joanna Figg Mrs Figgs relitive? lol ok ttyl

MayTheStars chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
or maybe a draco/hermy story AH im so confused lol
MayTheStars chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
OMG! hehe that was soo funny can i hint on a Harry and Hermy relationship lol ok g2g ttyl

Jaded Atticus chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
wow, this is great so far! great storyline, great chracters, great everything! please update soon! cant wait for the ball chappie"!
annonymous chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
hey. this is a good fic. i can't wait for the new chapters! No suggestions right now. Keep up the good work and I'm really looking forward to the next chapters! AWSOME!