Reviews for Need
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Nicely done. Not only do you have a great sense of Deaq's voice, but I loved the details too.
DKM chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Love this story! Love it love it love! Great emotional value. Still kicking myself for not reviewing sooner...
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I totally liked the bonding in this story, i just wish that the drama didn't have to come with so much violence. Still, i admire authors who can write realistically.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Aww, touching, and heartbreaking, really. But at least there's evidence of hope at the end. Good story, and I could sort of see the slashiness in it... but luckily it can be interpreted either way... Hey, revel in the fact that you wrote a story that can make anyone happy! Lol, keep it up.

~Kara
fan4fastln chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I love it, nothing I like better than Van angst. I always found it interesting to think about the relationship that develops between partners whose lives depend on the other to back them up every day. I loved watching the friendship develop between Van & Deaq and feel sad that the show had to end. Thanks for sharing and avoiding the slash!
mcatB chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Great story - sad and angsty - I almost cried right along with Van in that shower. Thanks for sharing!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Very well written. Keep up the good work.