Reviews for The Mask Shatters
SweetAnimeLover chapter 1 . 3/16
Um this was kind of unexpected but I liked it
Marvel fan 98 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Continue somehow please
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
/I/ certainly didn't know what hit me. Wow. Just, wow.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh crap! This is awesome and so dark...O.o
I. Like. It *puts on evil grin*
Fantastic work! Those 2 I swear! Haha, wish this had more chappies!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow wow wow FUCK YES! THAT... THAT IS A FUCKING CHAPTER! WOW! Oh Ra! It was so beautiful, so... fuck that was delicious! Update for all that is fucking good update!
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aww, there going to kill while holding hands
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow! Just wow! Fantastic work on this story!
I totally want to see another great chapter or one-shot like this! It's amazing!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
It's always the kind ones that want the most brutal and violent of revenge. They're typically very thorough at it, too.

brittney
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Yum. I love dark Yami&Yugi *drools*
zara2148 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Sinister Yami and newly converted-to-the-darkside Yuugi... I almost pity those poor bastards for what they've unleashed.

Almost.
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wow...So creepy and yet so awesome. Welcome the dark side Yugi. *smirk* Short but wonderful, even though know I wanna know what happened to the creeps that killed Sugoroku. *sweatdrop*
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I like evil Yugi and I like that Yami is with him for the ride.
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
love it. Morbid and elegant. Absolutely a delight.
A Perplexing Puzzle chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I'm so glad I remembered to favorite this! I was just thinking about this story, and was kind of depressed because I didn't think I'd be able to find it again. It still gives me chills! I love it!
The Jade Sabre chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I loved this. I thought that the ending was perfect and I adored the characterization of both Yami and Yugi. You took this in a direction I've never seen before and I am intrigued. You're extremely talented and I would love to see more of this genre from you.