Reviews for The Mask Shatters
Marvel fan 98 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Continue somehow please
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
/I/ certainly didn't know what hit me. Wow. Just, wow.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh crap! This is awesome and so dark...O.o
I. Like. It *puts on evil grin*
Fantastic work! Those 2 I swear! Haha, wish this had more chappies!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow wow wow FUCK YES! THAT... THAT IS A FUCKING CHAPTER! WOW! Oh Ra! It was so beautiful, so... fuck that was delicious! Update for all that is fucking good update!
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aww, there going to kill while holding hands
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow! Just wow! Fantastic work on this story!
I totally want to see another great chapter or one-shot like this! It's amazing!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
It's always the kind ones that want the most brutal and violent of revenge. They're typically very thorough at it, too.

brittney
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Yum. I love dark Yami&Yugi *drools*
zara2148 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Sinister Yami and newly converted-to-the-darkside Yuugi... I almost pity those poor bastards for what they've unleashed.

Almost.
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wow...So creepy and yet so awesome. Welcome the dark side Yugi. *smirk* Short but wonderful, even though know I wanna know what happened to the creeps that killed Sugoroku. *sweatdrop*
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I like evil Yugi and I like that Yami is with him for the ride.
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
love it. Morbid and elegant. Absolutely a delight.
A Perplexing Puzzle chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I'm so glad I remembered to favorite this! I was just thinking about this story, and was kind of depressed because I didn't think I'd be able to find it again. It still gives me chills! I love it!
The Jade Sabre chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I loved this. I thought that the ending was perfect and I adored the characterization of both Yami and Yugi. You took this in a direction I've never seen before and I am intrigued. You're extremely talented and I would love to see more of this genre from you.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I read this story before I had an account and been looking for it for literally 4-5 months and now I found it. This story really stuck out in my mind especially the lines:

Yugi's eyes narrowed and he lost his slumped posture "You really want to know!" Yugi hissed, "fine, I want everyone who was involved in his killing dead! I want them at my feet so they can see exactly what they let loose then I want them DEAD!"

Yugi stared at his Yami viciously, rage poring from him in waves, braced for the shock, the horror, that was sure to follow him revealing himself.

Yami stalked forward, pushing Yugi up against the bible stand, wrapping his arms around Yugi's chest and bringing his mouth close to Yugi's ear. "When, where, and how?"