Reviews for Parallelogram
Cassandra30 chapter 20 . 8/19/2006
Great story! Been waiting a long time for the rest of it!
Elizayars chapter 29 . 8/2/2005
‘There’s nothing you can do,’ the voice dropped to a whisper. ‘There’s nothing you can ever do.’

What a beautiful, heartbreaking moment...

I'm so into this story- thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 7/14/2004
Really not sure what is going on other than a parallel time line.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I thought I'd check out your story, and though I don't know where it is going, I'm enjoying your storytelling style so far.
tracy-thenaggingone chapter 50 . 5/7/2004
NONO!
more and fast please
my goodness this a reallyr eally good story and in the backstep world its awesome...
you know this would make a really good Seven Days mini series episode.
have you been watching it lately? isn't it scary how the series premiere foretold what happened on 911 in a way?
conundrum2003 chapter 42 . 5/3/2004
Well - I like "quagmire" - great idea! A perfect word!
Greetings,
Gabriele
tracy chapter 44 . 5/1/2004
you rock, this is a very cool spy and sci fi story please keep it coming and quickly
love the reunions!
chapeau chapter 42 . 4/27/2004
Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying this story. I absolutely love it. The concept is great, and the characters are very real to life. My only complaint is I wish it was updated more often, but you can't please everyone!
tracy-thenaggingone chapter 42 . 4/27/2004
AH!
OMG! what are you doing? I love this... the twist and turns and what might happens... very cool.
Tracy-IHateCliffhangers!
tracy-thenaggingone chapter 38 . 4/19/2004
you just keep adding layers and layers upon this story... I am really enjoying it, except ... that I have to wait for more.
what is going to happen? how will you resolve this?
Wyoming Farnsworth chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
From the author: thanks so much for your support (over the years!) as I've been tinkering with this idea. I apologize for "making you wait," but I'd also add that there's plenty more to come (if you've been following closely). I only hope you'll hang in there for the long haul, and I promise I'll do my part to make the wait worth it. Feel free to email me at . Best regards, Wyoming
Scary Vampiress chapter 37 . 4/19/2004
Oh my God, I can't believe you don't have more reviews! This fic is fantastic, so hurry up with the next chapter soon, or I may have to take drastic action!
HURRY!
tracy chapter 36 . 4/16/2004
finally! so worried we were off on a very long wait.
Oh GR Channing! This Demarco... weird dude.
conundrum2003 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Wow - that took you a very long time to write that story! It's great! Please go on! Seems as you have read Dan Brown's The Illuminati! - adding this assassin to the story!
Unfortunately I seem to have a problem now - well I have to revise one of my still unfinished stories! LOL Here we say two thoughts one brain!
More please! Gabriele
Tracy-TheNaggingOne chapter 34 . 3/23/2004
Oh very very good, like a fine spy novel!
*SOB*! The Ebdon and Olga scene... *Sob* positively wonderful and devastatingly sad!
Well done.