Reviews for Harry Potter characters sing West Side Story
DaydreamingSlytherin chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
love it! and im watching west side story now
Traveler chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was really good. At first I was just going to read it, but then I thought 'Hey, why not listen to it while I read?' (I have the soundtrack on CD and record, but unfortunately(for this fic) the CD is the original cast recording, so the track didn't match up with the lyrics even more.) Harry Potter and WSS are two main favorites of mine, so I was glad to see them put together.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Ahh I love this song and the musical West Side Story so this was a lot of fun to read!
melchick chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Hey,

great fic, i was almost singing along (she say while humming the tune)

HEHE

KEEP WRITING, can yu do another west side story crossover witheither harry potter or the outsiders?

Melchick
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
well that was... interesting. and cool. it was really funny. yes, now i am getting strange looks for laughing so hard. it was worth it.
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
interesting. is there going to be more? i thought this was going to be a whole west side story thing with someone from slytherin and someone from gryffindor (for some reason, hermione and draco were the first two to come to mind) and then i thought that they were going to break randomly into song. oh well. enough of my ramblings. i do love this though. very nice.
Broadway-n-Bubbles chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Cute!

I can't wait to see what happens when you have them do the other songs
emma jane chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
this story makes me happy! i love harry potter and as of recently i also love west side story (the play and the movie)! this is like a match made in fanfic heaven!