Reviews for Fractional Dreamers in Black and White
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was very nice. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
shibara1310 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
First Sleepy Hollow fic I have EVER read, and I love it! :D I couldn't find any good ones, and then I managed to find this...It's not too mushy or fluffy, but yet it's still really romantic. I totally adored this. Good job!
MyLittleIceCube chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This is soo beautiful.

:) They are just adorable.
miki chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
very good but i actually wrote to comment on a line. cold hands, warm heart. the other half of the line is cold feet, cold heart. so, in case if you didn't know, now you do. its amazing because my grandpa taught me that and now i seem to run into it everywhere. and now i'm done remembering. but like i said, i enjoyed your story.
PeaceBabe chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Oh thats so sweet! Really good!
Seabiscuit chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I liked it. I don't think it's too mushy. You really have a nack with setting the tone. I could actually visualize the soft glow of the candles and the fire. And the soft snow hiting the windows. Good job.
PeaceBabe chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Aw..very sweet

you would get more review is you

1) sounded more confident

2) corrected spelling

I like!
Bellatrix and Loki. . .BAZINGA chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I love it... that was so CUTE! :-)
Lovely Raven Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I have to say you do have a flair for drama. Good on you. Twice the man and 1/2 the woman. I guess this goes along with your better half. In this disfunctional couple who is the better half? My vote goes to Ichabod.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Oh, sweet, beautiful. I have to agree with the previous review. I wish I was Katrina. I love this side of Ichabod. He's cute when he's fainting but he's so innocently romantic when he's got her in his arms. I can just picture myself snuggled up close to him, planting sweet little kisses on those sexy lips of his. I'd never be able to resist him. Whatever he asked of me, I'd do it. Um... But I think with a guy like him, I'd have to initiate things. No problem there. I'll bet there is a wealth of raw sexual power inside of that gorgeous man that's just waiting to be set free. Oh, sorry. I'm going off on a tangent aren't I? Well, your story has inspired me that much. Please don't stop here. Keep on with it. It's going places!
Goth Princess chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
That was so sweet and beautiful. I felt all warm and mushy inside. I wish I was Katrina at the moment with Ichabod to hold we like that and for him to whisper sweet nothingness in my ears. I loved this little story very much!
Dark shadow chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
If its her step mothers fault shes married to Ickky I ow her a thankyou!
Dark shadow chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
If its her step mothers fault shes married to Ickky I ow her a thankyou!
Fancie Smurf chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I love this story. Not many people write about Katrina and Ichabod in the romantic sense. It was great how you portrayed Katrina as a smart woman who was brought down to only half herself than just a...well...blonde. And they were in perfect character. Keep up the great work, hope to see more from you.

~Fancie Smurf :)