Reviews for Soul of the Apocalypse
Raven0711 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This chapter made me cry. You'r the best author I've ever seen.
Marida chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Amon is almost Amen. Why is that?
Marida chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Im a critic and I don't give very nice reviews. I have never given a good review so here's your review.

AWESOME! -) cyclops smiley:);) you should be an author.
Eragon chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
That was so funny when Terra showed up and tried to kill Beast Boy. This story is probably the greatest u've ever wrote.
Denalien chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Draken?Like Kim Possible Draken? lol xD
coolcari chapter 13 . 3/27/2009
wow! wow! i love this story! Its the best!

sorinslayer4eva chapter 13 . 4/9/2005
Awesome ending. A little less exciting somehow with the kids. Can you please make another story with the titans and Wolf and Ryoko? They're awesome characters. Two in one day, lol
sorinslayer4eva chapter 12 . 4/9/2005
Yay! Die Terra, and go Rae/BB, R/S, and W/R! This is the first chapter that I've noticed that doesn't have you raising lighters. And is that picture that you saw have Dove and Benny sitting on the ground next to their parent's wedding picture, and Benny is forming a Raven with his powers? It sounds a bit like it, except no Benny, and the wedding dress is different. Awesome chapter as always!
sorinslayer4eva chapter 11 . 4/9/2005
That Terra thing was a little weird, I thought she was dead or something, and I thought that the "I object" person was an avenger of Amon, like a side of him that somehow came back even though that is impossible. And what's Wolf's wish going to be?
sorinslayer4eva chapter 10 . 4/9/2005
I thought it wasn't as exciting as it could have been. I think Amon should have done something like kidnap or something that would leave something of him behind in Raven, so that he could come back and try to destroy them using Raven... a bit like Draken. Good chapter! Two thumbs up
sorinslayer4eva chapter 9 . 4/9/2005
Very exciting chapter. Will Amon spare Raven? BTW, In Lord of the Rings, Amon means Hill. Does that mean anything?
sorinslayer4eva chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
Awesome chapter as always. A little less exciting than normal, but informing chapters sometimes are, so it's not your fault. Bring on the angel!
sorinslayer4eva chapter 7 . 4/9/2005
I thought it was kind of anticlimatic... but the possessing thing was cool. I love your stories
sorinslayer4eva chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
I was going to review saying that the story was really short, since they defeated their "main foe". But now Beast Boy is, let me guess, possessed? You sertainly like possessing people too...
sorinslayer4eva chapter 5 . 4/9/2005
Another cliffie! No! I personally think that, because I like raven so much (not sarcastic), you should have aimed at her to hurt Beast Boy more... and it would be like the Ryoko Wolf stuff in Hearts Under a Full Moon, where Beast Boy finds life so unbearable without Raven he decides to kill himself. That way, Draken would have killed both of them. You certainly enjoy having the last bit of the villain come back and try to kill the titans.