Reviews for Why am I Bleeding!
SilentlyScreamingg chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
You so totally have to get a new chappie up...U are a brillient writer and I can't wait for more chappies and stories
DarkAngel814 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
I think this story has potential but I think you should go back and combined the chapters you have now and start from there. Add in maybe what she was doing before. Or if not you could jump ahead and have Lucy cutting regularly and then have her explain how she got from that one cut to where she was. Then take it from there as she like tries to hide it from her family and friends. Then have Matt get suspicious and yeah I'm probably going overboard sorry...but if you like that I think it would be cool because I would love to see you continue this story I could help you with ideas if you wanted. Just message me. Anyway I think it really has potential it sounds like an idea you had and jumped at but now you don't know where to go and I get those all the times sometimes you just need a break or a new look on the story. So I hope you decide to continue I keep my eye on it! :)
melchick chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
oops i forgot to giv you an idea in the last review,,

she has mp, (multiple personalities)from ? you can make that part up :P
melchick chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
hey , this is my kinda stuff... angst!

i no you have prbably given up on it but plz keep writing.

Your not so new fan enmore

melchick
Starykid chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
you should tell if matt tells eric & then tell what happens after that. what will the camdens do now? will lucy go to counceling? stuff like that
caryl chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
i really want u to update! its been...6 months now!
animalsare4life chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
please update soon.
animalsare4life chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
really good start. i reconize your name from the outsiders catagory.
Sally chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
It was kinda dumb...
after sex cigarette chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Hmm...I think that maybe there's sometihng boiling under the surface for our dear Lucy...I mean, every person in that family is expected to be perfect, si? If I were her, I'd have a nervous breakdown and go schizo.
Amanda chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Great so far! Maybe you could have a chapter where Lucy's family intervenes, or the parents take her to a therapist or something. Great job! Update soon!
inu-dog-dem chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Good so far please update chapters very, very soon,
Friend chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Hey, this is pretty good. Keep going.
after sex cigarette chapter 1 . 7/19/2004