Reviews for Research and Development
bleeb90 chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
I loved it. And I especially enjoyed the fact that in this slash not every character is gay. Not to mention that you've managed to make all the characters very realistic. Kudo's to you for writing this fic that I have read twice by now!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Wow the bond is really intense! I think that Snape have sole clues if what's happening between the two of them
tat5934 chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Haha! Poor Remus! Harry was so diabolical! Plus, Tonks and Kingsley found them a little too late. I loved : how about getting a shag in before they kill us! Totally hilarious!
tat5934 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Loved that chapter!
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
So Remus can even make a pink apron look hot? Was the pink supposed to basically scream, "I AM ALL FOR GUYS!" or something like that? Oh well. At least this seems like it might be amusing!
ThominhoNalbyfan29 chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
OH. MY. GOD.
I LOVE THIS STORY!
It kind of felt like Remus and Harry were breaking up at the end though but I knew they weren't...anyways, awesome story!
JlovesGaara chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Squeeee! Such an amazing story, I really loved it! So rmantic, and cute, and you made Remus sound like a hunk while still making him the shy and loveable Professor. I can't really say much else except you deserve lots and lots and lots of reviews for this story, much more than you have, that's for sure! Keep up the great work in the future!
JlovesGaara chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Good gravy, the kinkiness. And Harry's behavior confused me at the bar. Did he act like a 6 year old on purpose? Or was he just really jealous? It was funny. I would always think that Harry would definitely not be the type of person to be a petulant whiner, especially with his upbringing at the Dursleys and his run-ins with death and sadness. Hmm. And a more dominant Remus is sooo sexy. I like how you have captured Snape, his letter was hilarious.
JlovesGaara chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I think I have read this story before, or at least some of it. I just never reviewed! Bad self, bad! This was a really good chapter. I like how you switch back and forth between Harry's and Remus' thought processes. It makes for a professionally written story. Love it! Can't wait to read more!
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wow, love it! And Remus has such a low opinion of himself, its quite depressing. I like the way you write. It is funny to see the imagine the expressions.
mslight chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
I've never really thought about this pairing before but...there's something strangely alluring about it. I normally go for Snarry or Harry/Draco, but this was good!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Loved the first chapter! I've had problems finding good, well written Harry/Remus stories. But this looks promising:) I'm off to the next chapter...
Adam-1D chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
In response to your reply to reviewer Somnia Lustre (posted at the end of Chapter 10), I'd like to comment that you did deliver a "short and punchy climax", and thank you for not providing excess smut.
Hope1996 chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
I've never seen someone write Snape so well! usually he's not one of my favorite characters but your version is fucking awesome!
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
woahh... great story... really enjoyed it... )

and i absolutely adore your Snape! D