Reviews for She Will
musubi7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
It's nice.

Wouldn't call it "fluffy," but it's nice.

I like the whole "main character becomes parent" fic. They're so damn cute.
fufulupin chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
*sniffles* Adorable. I'm becoming addicted to these fluffy fics...
mr.gyllenhaal chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
i had to read this story again its so good...are you really 13?Awesome cuz you could write a novel saying the word "blanket" over and over and make it seem excellant.
mrs.gyllenhaal chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Lily you are an excellant writer when covering tender stories such as this.i love this story with all its aspects especially the part on how Tessa will like a Jake possibly my number one crush!
such a rockstar chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
"She may love a boy called Jake. Or Orlando.

Okay, forget Orlando."

...HAHAHAHAHA.
Duchessmouse chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
This was such a cute story, and a nice flash forward, but i was disappointed at the end, i wanted more :(

:D
Lucie Brody chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
That was soo cute. I made me laugh, and just about cry. but I'm a softy, just as any one. Great Story you are really talented.
weaslypotter chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
dude, you are only 13? after reading this, and especially your other much longer one, i have to say wow! you write well beyond your years, using emotion and description and othe rplot elements that many writers who have written for twice as long as you can't write wiht. Keep up the awesome work, and update soon! :)
nesy chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Very nice. It's amazing how you can express such feelings in a few words.
Bryony Cel chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
That was really cute! I loved it!
C-T-CT chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
A cute small fanfic from Sam's POV! Keep up the awesome work!
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
This story was so sweet, so cute! I love Sam and Laura together and I loved how this story was told in Sam's POV. I liked how he talked about Laura, the girl next store and how any story worth telling starts with a girl (just like in Spider-Man ;) It was so sweet how they named her Tessa. This story was just so sweet! I loved it, you have to write more Sam and Laura!