Reviews for The Beautiful Ones
melissaguevarab chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
nooooooooooo!please i neeeed more chapters best plot Ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
please please please please continue!
Batman DannyP fanwriter chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Wow! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is gold. I need more.
Your Local Cow chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
A fic by Maven Cree? Awww yis, dis gon be gud.

LOVE IT why haven't I ever found this I love it, please continue it when you have the chance!

-ahem-I just love Officer Dick fics. I have been searching for a good story for awhile and haven't come across one I love, not like a lot, but just adore, you know? The reactions from everyone were priceless, like my, my, my, dat body etc, Dick turning on his sexy -wiggles eyebrows-

I kinda suspect the owners of the club might be aiding the culprit, since I got a vibe from "Most acceptable, he thought," like, 'yes, this is the perfect specimen.'

I've only read 2 of these on the same topic, undercover stripper Dick, but neither actually got to the stripping part (shame really), so if you ever decide to pick this up, if you have the time, please pm me so I'll know - my favorites list is pretty cluttered. Thanks for writing this!

P.S: If you want to check out that other story I read, it's Kill Me Now by firewolfsg.
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wonder what story dick will come up with...

I know i will love the rest of this. :)
KandyKorn24 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Poor Dick. :)
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This really funny. I would never have thought to put Dick in this kind of situation.

I understand that the last update was years ago, but think about continuing. Please, please, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
funny, wish there would be a "tomorrow" for Grayson
greekfreak101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
It's been 9 years! NINE YEARS!1 Please update sooooooooooooon!
Hitman01 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
great start very funny got to see more of this please
Alex-Mellois chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
It's such a shame this story isn't continued after all this time. But I still have faith in you so I'll follow it anyways, just in case you came back some day.
mixxi chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
please please please please please update this ... omg omg omg

im just dreaming of an stripper grayson right now!

omg and its hot :D
Dream As I Read chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
oh my god i love this story. it's got a bunch of potential and i can't believe it hasn't been updated for 8 years! pls update...i would love to read more! thx )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012