Reviews for Noir: Contracts
Kakashi-sensai chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
An insane masterpiece. I don't even know how you managed to do that. Wow. :)
Duo Himura chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Well, this may be about as "late to the party," as is actually physically possible, but I just felt like I ought to complement you on a very... insane fic. But it's a beautiful, hilarious sort of insanity. And honestly, I didn't think there -was- much of a way to make a crack humor story where Mireille and Kirika went on being assassins, so this has been a nice surprise. I just recently finished the series, and was promptly talked into a crackfic by the friend who lent it to me, so it's nice to see that there is... was... whatever... a completely insane faction of the fandom.

Anyway, loving the story so far (should probably have finished it before writing but eh... I'm impatient).
T.R. Fanatic chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
This might as well be the BEST Noir-Crossover-Parody I've ever read! Thumbs up on this fic! dob
X to the Zoltan chapter 10 . 11/5/2004
I am very, very impressed. Crossovers handled beautifully, transition from humor to drama seamless, delectable special features and a killer club sandwich. The sandwich I particularly enjoyed.

But how could a CIA guy infiltrate a gang of hamsters?

Minor quibble: "Sakaki" is actually her family name, and it's her first name we've never found out. But that's just a gadfly in a jacuzzi full of ointment.
fan-rei chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
hard to read it before sleeping...
fan-rei chapter 3 . 9/30/2004
i'm dying of laughing there!
Ran Anxiang chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
Damn, this is some wacked out parody goodness.
DAngel chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
best. story. ever. ...well kinda ; yes, it was funny, crazy and everything else in between (if that's possible). i need to read more fics that specialize in madness (and this certainly did the trick) so, yeah. hope you had fun stayin up till 3am to write this story, and good luck in future stories.
Star Otaku chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
GOOD GOD! Was this ever a marathon read! Uh... pun not intended. The last two chapters were like an exhausting sprint - it went for broke. It was taxing and exhilerating!

Though I have very little comprehension of some of the references you made, your notes have been so helpful. While it irks me that the notes for each chapter were not placed at the end of said chapters, doing so would ruin the effect that you wanted for this series. So I commend you for leaving a huge chunk of the last chapter for "director's commentary," despite the violations it would mean for FF.N's guidelines.

Speaking of FF.N's guidelines: No, you are not the only one who lost asterisks and pointy brackets. I lost many an asterisk I uploaded a re-edited (complete with keener spell check and grammar corrections!) version of "Ripped From The Pages."

By the way, I still cannot believe that my piddly story gave you an idea!

You have done an exquisite job of blending comedy, horror, and drama. The fast hitting and out of left field absurdity mixed very well with Kirika and Mireille's emotional accounts, and as I stated in a previous review, captured the trippy and logical dream-like atmosphere.

It's a shame that this story has ended, but there (hopefully) are many more to come. Section 8, you are always an entertaining read, and I can't wait for the next refreshing fanfic you have in store for your adoring public.
Sprite Revenchatte chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Aha! So it is you in fact writing this, Section_8 - thought there couldn't be two people so funny in all of the Noir community. _ "Parody/Horror" is a bizarre genre but right -I'm consistently stunned by how this fic manages to combine pantswetting hilariousness with, gasp, stuff that actually makes you CARE about what happens in the next chapter, and let's not forget your daily dose of WTF?. It's insane, it's surprisingly deep where you least expect it and it's all balanced finely on a knife-edge of wit. It's probably the most adept work of its kind written since Excel Saga. And I'm not being ironic. Bravo and LONG LIVE Contracts!
Sprite Revenchatte chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Star Otaku chapter 8 . 8/15/2004
I don't think I'll ever really understand your story until the very end of it, but I will say it's terribly terrific. You have the right mix of far out humour and serious character introspection/interaction, and it really does make sense in its own twisted way, like all dreams do. You have succeeded in painting this logical nonsensical dream-like atmosphere in every chapter, but one thing still puzzles me: why replace their memories of former missions with new ones? I'm thinking the dream missionn sequences were all just an excuse for you to put together a crossover of Noir with R.O.D, Hamtaro, Azumanga Daioh, Gunsmith Cats, and Excel Saga. _
Angel Of Sorrow chapter 8 . 8/15/2004
yay, more insanity that i'll never understand! whoo! poor kirika, she had to eat a sandwich to death. (hehe) anyway, update soon.
Angel Of Sorrow chapter 6 . 8/13/2004
i like your story. its really funny(either because i dont understand it or cause of the dialogue). continue please!
DAngel chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Hehe, funny. But i've never seen R.O.D. or..ahem heard of it *sweatdrop*, only now. but anyway i like it! its so cool, like you.