Reviews for Wrong Way
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
cute story though i do find the fact that she's a prostitute a bit hard to swallow considering her personality.
lol i hope you finish it.
Linwe chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Nearly three years since your last update, I hope you haven't forgotten about this story! I'd like to see it finished, or at least continued.
san01 chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
WOW GREAT STORY. UPDATE SOON.
obcd chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
wow... i thought that this would be a typical cinderella story, but it's not. UPDATE! that's all i can say. )
Lily Tsukino chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
please write more. this is such a sweet, captivating story.
onyx eyed kitten chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
Ok, never mind about the bad feeling since they're not going to the dance. Actually I'm glad their not because I don't think it would have gone well and I would have felt so bad for Kira. This chapter was short but it was still good!
onyx eyed kitten chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
I'm so happy that Rei and Kira are dating now! I just have a bad feeling about the dance.
onyx eyed kitten chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
The end made me so sad. I feel so bad for Kira. Rei needs to stop stringing her along. If he wants to be her friend then he should just be her friend. He doesn't seem to care about his popularity that much anyway so I doubt he would care if his status at school went down.
onyx eyed kitten chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Yay they went on a date! I can't wait until they actually start going out. I know it won't be smooth sailing but Rei and Kira make a cute couple.
onyx eyed kitten chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
I was wondering if the prostitute Rei saw was going to end up being Kira. Personally I hate how people look down on prostitutes because it's not like they want to be one. So I'm glad Rei was nice to Kira, unlike the rest of the school. I'm liking this story more and more and I've barely started.
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
The summary pulled me in and after only reading the first chapter, I can't wait to read more!
kawaiineko chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
hey good chapter but way to short it was like a teaser. i know you are busy but try to update a bit more often. i like the story so far.
Creative Tendencies chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Loved it, You really need to update more frequently and I shall promise to write another review (A more lengthy one at that) once you've updated.
avidreader101 chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
You got to update! This is a good story and you shouldn't leave it hanging.
MoonHotarustar118 chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
Hello there! I loved your fanfic! It's so fab! Are you updating more? If you are, please hurry. This was so hott! It's good. Keep up the good work! _