Reviews for Intense
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
Hmm.. lack of formatting in this chapter made it difficult to read. When was dialogue being said? When was it descriptive? Who was saying what?
Zadien chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
So this is the story with the lack of kissing, wow! Lol, I never thought I'd read a story of yours without a kiss, hehe. This was quite good. I was kind of wondering if they would go through with the wedding or not and then I was kind of sure they would since it's you that wrote it, lol but then he didn't and he went to Katie. Yay! I liked this. There's very little Katie/Oliver stories so I'm glad I found another.
Shieldmaiden wot chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Great story! I like the ending, leaving it open to imagination...
Victoria Lilly chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
Wow. This was another amazing story! This was the first Oliver/Katie fic I've ever read and to tell you the truth, you've made me fall inlove with the ship! I adored your story and thought you did a wonderful job with the pacing of it. Everything seemed to flow wonderfully and I'm SO happy it ended the way it did. Thanks for writing outside the cliche endings! Marvoulous job! Keep more coming!

~Victoria Lily~
Marina chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
Hey, that was way so good. You rock!
Kit Merlot chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
This was a beautiful story. Not overly sappy but romantic enough to make me smile. I could easily see Oliver behaving this way, and I like your version of Katie-she's beautiful, but rather unsure of herself. Wonderful work:)
softlove91 chapter 7 . 9/21/2005
awesome story! You've conveyed Katie differently 2 what i think about her, but it's still an awesome story.
Kathy chapter 7 . 10/19/2004
Great ending! I'm glad that it didn't end with a big declaration of love-PERFECT:)
pokethepenguin01 chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
I think you did a wonderful job with this story, an although you leave the ending hanging, it suits it.

Good luck on your next story.

Alex~
qchick310 chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
Woot! You updated!

Aw... poor Rose *sniggers*... Yay! Katie/Oliver ness! Love it! Congrats for completing!
Pheobe chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
Loved it, vry sophisticatd, i hope u write that story son!
hellohelohelaine chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
you know what? i probably would have wanted one of those hollywood cinderella story endings, but that is by far one of the best i read...very...professional! good job
Lia06 chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
a fantastic ending. i enjoyed it most muchly. good job. i've loved this story all along and i'm glad you updated it but am sad that this is the final chapter.
denisee-lahh chapter 6 . 10/14/2004
i lyk dis story but 2 be honest it is a little hard 2 understand, not offense but the storyline &

dialoge is very difficult 2 follow. but i lyk it anyways. plz update soon. thx
Kathy chapter 6 . 9/28/2004
Please update this great story! I need to see how it is resolved. Please come back:)