Reviews for What The Hell?
kittyhawk09 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Very interesting. I have really enjoyed this so more. The story is very thought-provoking. I hope you keep writing.
Anne Marie Masen chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
ohhh graciass por actualizar
greenskinned chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
This is an amazing story! Please continue updating. Pyro's character is so cute, I like everything about him. Rogue is perfect for him, he needs a girl like her. I can't believe I'm saying this but Bobby is very lovable in this story. Usually he's a cheating, arrogant, and uncaring guy in other fanfics I read, but he has a very good role in being a good friend to both Rogue and Pyro here! I love Logan...(who doesn't, right?) His grumpy personality is hilarious and I love his interaction with the 3 youngsters. I want to know what happens next, will Pyro seek revenge and be a mutant again? :-)
Anne Marie Masen chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
ohh pero que es lo que tiene pyro ? como hace si la cura o es permaebte
Belieber Twihard chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
Plz continue
Coletterby chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Is this motivation enough?

I really love this story. It always makes me want to kidnap john and re-x-gene him.
Update soon!
'Terby xx
FW Wandering chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Smiling really big at the moment. Can't wait for another update. I wonder how Logan would react if instead of a robin it was Rogue and Pyro's daughter? Hope you have no more blockage.
sammy777 chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
onwwww so cute i love it:)
more please?
FW Wandering chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Must know what happens! More please!
Sublime Angel chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
me likey likey! write more please! update! we need more ryro in the world!
darkangel1910 chapter 12 . 12/26/2006
Update soon, this story is veyr interesting.
Sarah chapter 12 . 12/26/2006
*screams* You undated! YAya! lol you made me happy today! Please update soon!
The Truth About Roses chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
John wants to drown.. Now literally? Poor guy, I wonder if Rogue will be able to do something. I reckon she will 'cause you would have to dodge some sharp objects if you -did- kill him.

Anyway, your story's really cool. Just.. Could you update a little sooner? I'd appreciate it. Like, a lot.
Miss.Allerdyce chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
Ooh very nice, I loved it! Please update soon! :D
Enigmus chapter 12 . 12/21/2006
That was the BEST PRESENT EVER! An amazing chapter

I can't wait for the next one I'm sure it will be great to!