Reviews for Shadow Magnet
mirai3k chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
wow. That was...for a lack of a better word...haunting.

I think I have a soft spot for fragmented thoughts that weave in and out of each other:

"a shadow cast by his light no dark without light why do I need you when you don't need me without you I am nothing" & so much more. you used words economically & beautifully. and yes, I am still partly incoherent from the greatness of this. *most definitely a favourite*

please don't stop writing for this fandom!
kkid chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
...I can't say anything constructive now.

Destiny Kitty chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
A little dark and an interesting look into Riku's mind. They are flip sides of the same coin, in a way. Kudos!
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
A talent for writing it different, which is always fun. Hm... interesting POV, also fun. Generally, fun, in the insane angsting sort of way. And insanity it was! A brilliant fic, is all I can say.
Winter Still chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This really captures Riku's sorrow. It makes it seem that being without Sora drives him slowly to the points of insanity.

But when you're surrounded by shadows, it gets hard to find the light.
Morrigain chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Poor Riku. Good story.
Uzumaki-sama chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Another great little one-shot from you. I really related to the content in this one, the heartless at the end especially, but also Riku's thoughts about Kairi. My favorite part was the style of writing though. I'm always impressed when writers can actually write flowing thoughts and make them seem like thoughts, not babbling. Plus, 2nd-person is fun to read XD
Charon-Dragon chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
you have a good writing style. I like it.

ps read my story too.
Riku-sorallover chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Quite interesting. I can tell this is from Riku's point of view, correct me if I'm wrong. I enjoyed reading, very different piece of work compared to others. I would encourage you write more, because the main idea I see is very good. I like it a lot. Do continue. _