Reviews for Harry Potter and The Power Within
snHP892 chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
Great chapter. Don't worry about it taking so long to update, just as long as you do. Can't wait to read more. Till then... :)
Anelese2012 chapter 32 . 6/27/2005
your story made me cry i hope u update soon like super soon my bday is on the 26th of june
Anelese2012 chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
hurry hurry and update im loving it i cant wait for the next chapter
oxymoronic-conundrum chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
wow...

I am just completely stunned...

Very few works of literature can make me cry and I must admit that yours caused me to do so more than once..

I feel the need to congratulate you on such a wonderous piece of work, and I am dreading reading J.K.'s in fears that it will not live up to the standard that you have now created in my mind...

I cannot wait for the next chapter and I will be sad to see it end... assuming it does of course
AcceleratedGlass chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
Great story! Update soon!
Latisha C chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
Good chapter. I'm so glad that you updated this story. Keep up the great writing.

Lori

PS: If Lily, James and Sirius were able to come to him in spirit form during rhe battle, why don't they come to him in the unconscious state?
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
Please, please, please, update again soon. It's such a great story.
Pricilla Grey chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
For now? For now! That's what we get? A 'for now'? I need to read what's gonna happen next! Please, please, please update soon! :)
HPBeatles chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
good
mkiara chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
Thanks for the update! Wan't dissapointed! pl update soon!
IY-ROX chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
:D I'm glad I waited a good while, cause it's getting to the "final" battle, to kill the nasty bugger!
The Dark Lord Potter chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
this story is great! will there be a sequel?
tennisprincess15 chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
This was such a great chapter! I loved what happened to Voldemort. I can't wait to read the next chapter _
Silverscale chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
Nice chapter, can hardly wait until you update again.
owlsEATnewts chapter 32 . 6/21/2005
This is utterly depressing- I love it. Mostly because I wish upon falling stars that Harry and Hermione will fall in love in the real books, which, unfortunately, probably won't happen. Too bad about Arthur, but somebody has to bite it and I'd rather it not be Harry. Please update I need to pass the time until HBP.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »