Reviews for Harry Potter and The Power Within
imagination-running chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
Oh, update soon, update soon! This is a good story. Man, too bad Voldie didn't die, but then again, he's got to be around his annual reunion in the Trio's seventh year. You're a good writer. (I love pointing this out to people.) You're grammar and spelling is excellent. Keep up the good work with this interesting plot. I have one question, though. (Okay, this will seem very late, but I've just read the story straight through.) Where did the Dursley's go over Christmas break? That's probably a question that was answered somewhere in the story, but I thought I'd ask. Update soon!

; )
snHP892 chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
Great chapter. Don't worry about it taking so long to update, just as long as you do. Can't wait to read more. Till then... :)
Anelese2012 chapter 32 . 6/27/2005
your story made me cry i hope u update soon like super soon my bday is on the 26th of june
Anelese2012 chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
hurry hurry and update im loving it i cant wait for the next chapter
oxymoronic-conundrum chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
wow...

I am just completely stunned...

Very few works of literature can make me cry and I must admit that yours caused me to do so more than once..

I feel the need to congratulate you on such a wonderous piece of work, and I am dreading reading J.K.'s in fears that it will not live up to the standard that you have now created in my mind...

I cannot wait for the next chapter and I will be sad to see it end... assuming it does of course
AcceleratedGlass chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
Great story! Update soon!
Latisha C chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
Good chapter. I'm so glad that you updated this story. Keep up the great writing.

Lori

PS: If Lily, James and Sirius were able to come to him in spirit form during rhe battle, why don't they come to him in the unconscious state?
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
Please, please, please, update again soon. It's such a great story.
Pricilla Grey chapter 33 . 6/27/2005
For now? For now! That's what we get? A 'for now'? I need to read what's gonna happen next! Please, please, please update soon! :)
HPBeatles chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
good
mkiara chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
Thanks for the update! Wan't dissapointed! pl update soon!
IY-ROX chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
:D I'm glad I waited a good while, cause it's getting to the "final" battle, to kill the nasty bugger!
The Dark Lord Potter chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
this story is great! will there be a sequel?
tennisprincess15 chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
This was such a great chapter! I loved what happened to Voldemort. I can't wait to read the next chapter _
Silverscale chapter 33 . 6/26/2005
Nice chapter, can hardly wait until you update again.
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »