Reviews for Harry Potter and The Power Within
FanFicObsessed6612 chapter 35 . 2/27/2011
I am so very disappointed that you didn't write a review. This whole story was wonderfully written. I was on the edge of my seat the whole way through. You captured the characters perfectly! I have never cried so much while reading a fanfiction. This was amazing. If you still read these reviews please please please write a sequel for your many fans!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/1/2011
What happened to the sequel?
Phoenixhp5 chapter 35 . 1/28/2011
Awesome story, i totally loved it! love stories with the trio uniting to defeat voldemort! can't wait for your sequel!
Charmedfanforeva chapter 35 . 9/23/2010
Loved the story. Can't wait for the sequel. Hope they find a cure for Albus. So glad there weren't more deaths than you did give. Glad that Draco is a good guy along with his father. I like stories that change things a little. Love Harry and Hermione being together. Good job.
littlehermy chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
The story is pretty good so far, but I wanted to mention that you don't pick what animal you turn into. It's something you find out in the end. Besides that good job. :)
mworth1019 chapter 35 . 7/13/2010
oh my God... what a great story. why did you not write a sequel.. i haven't cried much when reading but i did with this one. Mr Weasley getting killed and his conversation with Malfoy prior to it was wonderfully written. this story was amazing
tobystephensfan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved this story and have spent many hours today reading it. I would really love for there to be a sequel to this real soon because i would hate to see this story unfinished. Please, please continue with this, your many readers await in anticipation for the second part of this story.
loretta537 chapter 35 . 2/16/2010
this was a great story, but i'm a bit disappointed that you never wrote a sequel like you said you would
Anime Princess chapter 23 . 12/6/2009
Interesting! I can't wait to read more, but it's time for bed.
luciasua chapter 35 . 10/27/2009
Hey! i read this story a long time ago and really liked it...I think you should write that sequel that you said you were going to write...if you have time that is... :D
Celexs Draconia chapter 35 . 10/26/2009
Great story. I would love to see the second story.

Cel
I love Fred weasley chapter 23 . 7/3/2009
Wow! Dis is amazin! Just wonderin though... Wen u say kylemore scool is it taken from kylemore abbey?
clt chapter 35 . 6/29/2009
Just re-read this one for the first time in a long time. Remembered what I loved so much about it. Now, it has been a few years, but are you going to do the sequal?

Just a thought.
blklover chapter 35 . 4/14/2009
great story please kkeep up the good work update soon
Beth5572 chapter 35 . 3/13/2009