Reviews for Harry Potter and The Power Within
Ashlee chapter 35 . 6/12/2011
I love this story! I almost cried when Dean died, then I did cry when Mr. Weasley died. I always thought that Ginny was the wrong choice for Harry, I felt that she would walk all over him. Now Draco is perfect for her in my opinion. I think Hermione is better suited for Harry, they reminded me of how I pictured James and Lily, Ron and Luna? I never thought about them together but they do kinda fit don't they? What about Julia? Does she get mate? Is Lupin still with Tonks? If they are together well there still be a Teddy? I really hope there's more to this story. Thank You 6-12-11 7:47 p.m
FanFicObsessed6612 chapter 35 . 2/27/2011
I am so very disappointed that you didn't write a review. This whole story was wonderfully written. I was on the edge of my seat the whole way through. You captured the characters perfectly! I have never cried so much while reading a fanfiction. This was amazing. If you still read these reviews please please please write a sequel for your many fans!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/1/2011
What happened to the sequel?
Phoenixhp5 chapter 35 . 1/28/2011
Awesome story, i totally loved it! love stories with the trio uniting to defeat voldemort! can't wait for your sequel!
Charmedfanforeva chapter 35 . 9/23/2010
Loved the story. Can't wait for the sequel. Hope they find a cure for Albus. So glad there weren't more deaths than you did give. Glad that Draco is a good guy along with his father. I like stories that change things a little. Love Harry and Hermione being together. Good job.
littlehermy chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
The story is pretty good so far, but I wanted to mention that you don't pick what animal you turn into. It's something you find out in the end. Besides that good job. :)
mworth1019 chapter 35 . 7/13/2010
oh my God... what a great story. why did you not write a sequel.. i haven't cried much when reading but i did with this one. Mr Weasley getting killed and his conversation with Malfoy prior to it was wonderfully written. this story was amazing
tobystephensfan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved this story and have spent many hours today reading it. I would really love for there to be a sequel to this real soon because i would hate to see this story unfinished. Please, please continue with this, your many readers await in anticipation for the second part of this story.
loretta537 chapter 35 . 2/16/2010
this was a great story, but i'm a bit disappointed that you never wrote a sequel like you said you would
Anime Princess chapter 23 . 12/6/2009
Interesting! I can't wait to read more, but it's time for bed.
luciasua chapter 35 . 10/27/2009
Hey! i read this story a long time ago and really liked it...I think you should write that sequel that you said you were going to write...if you have time that is... :D
Celexs Draconia chapter 35 . 10/26/2009
Great story. I would love to see the second story.

Cel
I love Fred weasley chapter 23 . 7/3/2009
Wow! Dis is amazin! Just wonderin though... Wen u say kylemore scool is it taken from kylemore abbey?
clt chapter 35 . 6/29/2009
Just re-read this one for the first time in a long time. Remembered what I loved so much about it. Now, it has been a few years, but are you going to do the sequal?

Just a thought.
blklover chapter 35 . 4/14/2009
great story please kkeep up the good work update soon
439 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »