Reviews for Harry Potter and The Power Within
GiGiFanFic chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
WOW! Onthe end of my seat through it all/ extremely gripping , and I can,t wait Sorry I,m not a critic, and as I have told others ,I just know what I like , and don,t bother with what I don,t like . I just love to read. Thank you .Jeanne.
sweetfiregirl chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
i love the story update soon!
Tinne chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
Oh! That's just so heart-breaking! I think I'm going to take a moment to cry...Still, update soon!
Delleve chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
Hmm. Interesting chapter. There are still a few grammar problems (wont (won't), your when it's supposed to you're, etc) but a spell check or a beta will clear that up.

You have a really nice writing style and you do a very good job at painting a picture of a scene.
Delleve chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
You're off to a good start. There are a few grammar problems but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a good spell and grammar check and/or a beta. Beautiful beginning. On to the next chapter.
LinearMakimachi chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
one of the best fics i've read. keep it up!
Andrew H chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
Hey I just wanted to let you know I love this fic. You're a really good writer. I think you capture the trio's interactions wonderfully...

Update soon please...
John Wilburn chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
Another good chapter. I'm really enjoying this story.
John Wilburn chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
Still the same complaint. I still like the story and still think that it is well written. The spelling and punctuation is very good. Great work so far.
John Wilburn chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Chapters still a little short but still easy to read. Good story so far.
John Wilburn chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Very good, easy to read. I did think that this chapter was a little short.
cory chapter 24 . 11/27/2004
wow! i ijust read the whole thing, and from the 1st paragraph, i could tell it'd be good! and it is! keep going! it's awesome, i love it!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29