Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Athenaion chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
extremely cute! Poor poor Rufus.
Deletethisfreakinaccountplease chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Funny! This is going to my faves
bypasser chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
that was one of the funniest fics I've read on here. please update more:D
megan maria heaven chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
LMAO. THIS WAS AWESOME. ENTERTAINED ME FOR A REALLY LONG TIME! Good work. _
Nbluju chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
LMAO! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING... funniest story I have read in a long long longg time.

(0)
pinkviolets chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Hahahaha! This fic has had me laughing all the way! Could you make a love triangle with SephirothxRufusxVincent in it? You're great!
lastat-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
AH! I'm Scared OMG THAT STORY WAS FUNNY AND SCARED ME AT THE SAME TIME AH!
Verdot chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
LMOA! That was so crazy! Definately brightened my mood!

~Cendrillo
fenris101fenrir chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
this fic deserves more reviews... so i'm adding up to this one.

This is one of the funniest you guys had ever come up with.

Sephiroth's insanity is really funny when mixed with some mishaps... mishaps regarding Vincent or Rufus. Yes, I love those three. they're my favorites, actually.
lord of nightmares chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
erm... this is the most hilarious sleeping beauty parody that I've ever read in my entire life and searching in Final Fantasy 7 genre. I just enjoy Rufus Shinra getting tormented by Sephiroth. Poor guy.

The story hardly ever focuses on Vincent, but it's shifting to Rufus. Does that mean that both of them are "sleeping beauties"? Heheh. Cool story. But I've always been an admirer of TifaxRufus... so I expected it to be a happy ending between the two of them... and VincentxSephiroth.

But what about Aeris? And Cloud?

Anyway, I hope to read more parodies and stories from you two. More luck and power! *HOOYAH!*
sephirothvalentine chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GIRLS THINKING WHEN YOU WROTE THIS? IT'S SO FUNNY! I AM STILL LAUGHING! SEPHIROTH, RUFUS AND VINNY ROCK! YEAH!

*still rolling on the ground laughing*

Poor Rufus... looks like he'll be having a hard time trusting Tifa now... blame it on Sephiroth. Heheh. Oh well, they'll find a way. Mwahahahahaha. YOU GIRLS ROCK, baby!