Reviews for Dual! WTEL: Spaghetti or Curry?
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
Sweet.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Mendoukusaina...
Olicon chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Superbly done.

I love your pacing of the story, and how you guide the audience along. The plot layout is your strongest point.

A lot of actions could have been described more elaborately, but you painted a good picture of all the events, and kept it very fresh throughout.

However, you hit my peeve pretty bad, which is having a couple of inaccurate cultural reference-it's very minor points though, such as that Japanese actually don't use rain coats. (Don't ask me why, but rain coats are for little children and basically no one else.)

That aside, this is a truly entertaining piece of writing. Give yourself a big applaud-because I'm doing the same for you.
Jason B chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
I was very entertained by this part of your story, however I was quite disappointed that you did not cover any of Mitsuki S. and Kazuki's actual relationship. She goes at the end of this story from never even telling Kazuki she loves him to being engaged to him at the very beginning of the next part of the story. I'd have to imagine their relationship and Kazuki's marriage proposal to be an extremely interesting story.
Sitting on the Event Horizon chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
I have to confess this is the first Dual fanfiction I have read and loved it. This was way back when this story is just a oneshot and the Dual fanfictions were about two or three stories.

I will be awaiting the conclusion to this mini-series.
Purple Kunoichi chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
cute!
Jts016 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Nice story, written very well. Kept me interested the whole way through. I liked the ending a lot.

Rating: 10 out of 10
AlaricJhaYuka chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This is perhaps the one Dual PTA fic I have read that could actually have a shot at being a decent OVA if ever made. Well done CoHugh. Keep the stories flowing.
andyscout chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
Nice story! I liked the tension at the end between Kazuki and MS!
Hokata Yuy chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
*Cracks up* BWHAHAA! *wakes up a few people* oops.. right '

loved the Zinv roar of defeat, great stuff :D

I'll R&R the other parts later today

(even if i do like Dee more than Mitsuki :p )
Sabaku no Zak chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
Great first parter, can't wait to read the rest.
Christy chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
It was so cute. Please continue. I know that the story is most likely over but could you please please please make another one.
COHugh chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I am the same author as the one from TechTV, in case any were curious. :)
Anubuss chapter 4 . 7/24/2004
Unless I'm mistaken, I've read this same fiction on the message boards on Tech TV's web site, (before they became G4 Tech TV). I'm hopping your the same author, because this is readly a great story, and I'd hate to see you do down in flames because you copied it.
R3Dragon chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Holy Shit in Hell! I didn't even know that FFN placed an DUAL FFs Section. And this is pretty much the first DUAL Fic i am currently reading. No clue if i'm reading them in the right direction but lets find out as i go along.
inuyasha282808 chapter 4 . 7/20/2004