Reviews for Your Most Prized Possession?
ShilohSnake chapter 9 . 3/17
So cute just yes! I loved this!
this is awesome. Magaling! Magaling!
A fan chapter 5 . 1/22
Really! Let the games begin? It is Harry Potter we are talking about here. I don't remember a person named Draco in any of the Hunger Games books I read. Just joking! Really!
Wow. But I know how it ends. It is becoming kind of boring. But anyways, I bet it is a nice fic.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Pretty to be more intense though
Yokomon16 chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Great story I learned so much thanks
Yokomon16 chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
Oh nice with the subtitle warm feelings between granger and Malloy I'm learning so much thank you
Yokomon16 chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Nice work this chap is awesome. I love how you weaved every ones personality with your own story line
Yokomon16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Hey nice job with this chapter I'm just reading it and also I'm new so hope you like my reviews for the rest of the chapters
C.M.A chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Sa iyo ang filipina? Or flilipino? I am a fellow filipina too! And salamat manunulat! Really good story!
Dazzel chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
You should make your chapters longer
Ace chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
loved it! great idea for a cliff hanger!
Valantherial chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Eek! The much dreaded 2 has been reanimated! *gasps in horror* Well.. aside that, I'm not going to restrain myself to further explain this review, as I really want to find about the Drermione? Wow.. Random Shipping name XD Anyway, I will make a prediction that Draco ends up falling for Granger.. Hm..
Valantherial chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Nice. The first word that came to mind. I like the comments Draco makes- so typically.. Draco. The 'You 2 have' thing bothers me, purely because of the slight text talk in there- but aside that it's, well.. Nice. Towards the end I had the feeling that it was leaning towards something very Starkid- with the whole Malfoy-Granger, but I'm going to read further to find out! Keep it up- I may just spend a few hours pouring over this.. Depending on the length- as I do with all HP fanfics XD
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2013