Reviews for For the Heart's Sake
dancing elf chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
enjoyed reading your fic :)

hope you will decide to continue it
mejoza chapter 24 . 2/18/2011
Awesome story! Really exciting. Can't wait for an update!
someone chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
ooh this is interesting. I love the way you write. So descriptive. 3 I would keep reading right now but this has already kept me up till 6am and I need sleep. Can't wait to see what happens next! )
Angel-Belle chapter 23 . 2/13/2011
This is a very well written story! I really hope you do finish it. I read it all in one sitting!
kaixjouaddict chapter 23 . 2/11/2011
Yet again, another wonderfully written chapter! I’m glad that it took you a while to update, for the thought going into this really showed. :3

And a reply to your message:

I know exactly what you mean! I’m not a writer myself, but I do draw, and sometimes the things I doodle are just the characters running amuck, doing whatever pleases them.

And I really do enjoy Suichi and Tadashi. They’re really well thought out OC’s that bring much to the story.

I really do enjoy Suichi and Tadashi so much so that I did some doodles of them. I hope you don't mind..._
KittyWoman12 chapter 23 . 2/9/2011
Read all the available chapters in only a few hours and I'm desperately wanting to read more. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that other than to request for more as soon as possible. Pretty please!
digismile chapter 22 . 1/30/2011
HI! i read your story in one night because it was sooooo good i just couldn't stop please please continue! :D
kaixjouaddict chapter 22 . 1/25/2011
You madam are an insane GENIUS! Characters have stayed in character. Not many can do such a task when they have more then two main characters. Everyone has had their say they are not merely squalls in the background but each has played a part in developing this lovely story. Your OC’s are absolutely incredible. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how the story moves how you have taken time and actually thought what is to come and be said next. I tip my hat to you!
Sishyu chapter 20 . 3/1/2007
I liked it lots, keep up the good work!

~ Sishyu

P.S. We shall conquer the 'fate' for it must not get in the way of wonderous writing such as your's. I shall defeat it so that there will be no more interuptions! WOOT!
Ayamari chapter 20 . 10/28/2005
Glad to see you back. Hope everything's going better now. I like Honda's little plan to send Otogi on a wild goosechase. Good job on this chapter, I can hardly wait for the next installment.
CircleKV12 chapter 20 . 10/20/2005
What is Seto doing? I hope he has some plans or something. I mean you can't just show up with nothing, and thats not very Seto like. I mean I know his all upset but he has some common sense. Anyway, nice job. Too bad you lost some files and you hurt youe arm. But i'm glad your back. Please update soon!
Sishyu chapter 19 . 8/29/2005
actually i don't normally read that fast, but i was really into your story... anyways i just got back from vacation and i've been trying to catch up on all my favorite fan fics, your's being one of them. great job on this chapter by the way. keep up the good work.

Later

Sishyu
Ilikeyaoi chapter 19 . 7/19/2005
It took me a little bit to review this but I just gotta say I loved it and I am still loving it and I have a head full of questions so I hope they are answered real soon. Great work and update soon or as soon as you can.
CircleKV12 chapter 19 . 7/18/2005
Wow I love your story! I can't believe one of your reviewers read it in an hour, thats crazy. I cant tell you it took me more than an hour, but it was totally worth it. I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon!
Angela-Marie chapter 19 . 6/15/2005
I'm awaiting your next chapter with bated breath. You've got a great fic going here.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »