Reviews for The Despair of the Toothfairy
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Oh gosh... XD lol

When Jareth realizes what happened, oh, somebody gonna pay. I think that doctor better get in the Goblin's Witness Protection Program.
CrystalArcher chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
That was just too funny, I gave myself a headache laughing, it was great!_
R. H. Jones chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Oh, beautiful.

I added this to favorites a long time ago but never reviewed.

Still fantastic. Haha.

Mamboing chickens...
Skyrere chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Heehee! That's really funny and crazy. ;
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Ah, so much fun. I hate the dentists...I actually have an appoitment on the third...YIKES!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Very funny. I really like it.
Cyber Keiko chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
LOL! That was just too funny!
1stRainbowRose chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
OH my goodness! I could just see that happening... lololol...
Sennethe chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
The dialog - both coherent and incoherent - is great. You've got Jareth spot-on - when he's coherent anyway. I don't want to know what he sounds like under the influence - of anything.
purplerebecca chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
*groan*

I praise thee for thy randomness, but still...

*groan*

Specificity chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Woot. Just the idea of Jareth saying "supa fly," much less describing himself that way, is crack-up-ing. And The goblin doctor's praise-cursing Jareth: best dresser -ever-. Although I swear Jareth sounds like Jerry Lewis when he calls the doctor.

I truly do not understand the scrubs thingie. It amuses me that Jareth cares about the little hat the hygienist may or may not be wearing, though.

The dentist is severely annoying, but caricatures generally are.

And as always, I am in awe of your nonsense-spouting genius. Mamboing chickens, indeed. Where -is- his toe?
Fantasmagorie chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Wow, that was fantastic! A few more cunning plans and it would have been an episode of Blackadder the Third. Bravo!
Mab Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 7/12/2004