Reviews for Growing Pains
Elizah Pascua chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
I like your story very much, your are a grate story maker

I like when Rinoa and Squall got married

And when Selphie and Zell became a couple

Fujin and Seifer had a baby

You are very creative

Because of that can u please make another one

If you make another one

I'll be happy to read it very happy to read it!
Skinny Santa chapter 19 . 10/9/2004
meh I can live withshort chapters if more comes SOON!
Skinny Santa chapter 18 . 10/6/2004
YES YOU ARE! you best update quikly or ima bust a cap in yo knee foo!
Skinny Santa chapter 16 . 9/20/2004
Horray more! I'm runnin low on things to give you.. Hmm how about a bucket full of loose change? I love this story and although i realize my reveiws arent very helpful i hope im at least enocoureging you a little bit.

OH surprises lemme guess SQAULLS SECRETLY FRENCH! oh no i got it HE WEARS WOMANS UNDERWEAR! better yet IRVINES SELFIES BROTHER!
Skinny Santa chapter 13 . 9/5/2004
Holy crap you updated again! This is getting slightly creepy :p jk keep it up. Since you already have all the cookies have a bucket of tunafish!
Darkflamess chapter 13 . 9/5/2004
Great Story
Skinny Santa chapter 12 . 9/3/2004
HERES EVEN MORE COOKIES! In fact here are all the cookies in the world CUZ YOU UPDATED TWICE IN 2 DAYS! I lub you.
Skinny Santa chapter 11 . 9/3/2004
OK heres your cookies back. But I'll give you better cookies if you post even more! Magicall special happy cookies off err happyness... YEA! Anywhoo I'm glad your focusing on Zell hes such an awesome charecter. Plus he stole my birthday Damn him...
Skinny Santa chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
Err why the double chapters?

Great story and I can't wait for more. No really where is it? Whatya mean you dont have it! LIES DIRTY FITHLY LIES! Your hiding it from me i know it!

THATS IT I'M TAKING AWAY ALL OF YOUR COOKIES TILL YOU POST MORE!
IcerenaMarie chapter 10 . 8/24/2004
Fujjin Is a bit OOC, but thats alright I guess. Good chapter. Keep it up!
Hotdog Angelo chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
good storie so far, hope you update
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
awe! poor rinny! _ but we all know everything wil lbe fine, RIGHT? lol j/k but anyways, update soon! ttyl, buh bye!_
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
YAY! _ good story so far...update soon! ttyl, buh bye!
IcerenaMarie chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
This chapter isnt silly :) It 's pretty good. I liked it. Keep it up.
IcerenaMarie chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I like the beginning of this story, I liked the last one as well. Update soon. This really is a good start and I'm looking forward to reading more. :)