Reviews for Psychic Fire
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 11/22
way to go Psy!

I wonder if angel will appear again
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 9/2
Oh my goodness! That angel chimera sounds super terrifying!
I wonder if Psy knows were her abilities came from
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 9/2
That was intense
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 9/2
I thought it was a true show of strong friendship that Lin went to find ryna in the cold.
I hope Mt. moon can provide her with answers as to where tim is
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
holy cow! who kidnapped sarpal from the facility?
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
i hope that they can find tim/burner
Blackbird chapter 9 . 2/4/2003
AHHHHH! YOU KILLED LIN!
Dyson chapter 9 . 3/31/2002
Good work again. Luckily you have quite a few more up for me to read, so I'll go start on them. As far as this one goes: It was interesting, and you explained alot about everything. A good read.
nightdragon0 chapter 9 . 3/10/2002
This series was pretty intense. And had a whole lot of revelations in it.

Awesome.
Calypso1 chapter 9 . 1/18/2002
Very interesting how all of this Sarpal/Chimera stuff is turning out... I should probably read the Revelation thing you keep mentioning. The Angel thing is another awesome thing thrown in, though I wish there'd've been a little more of a fight... ah well, it's great the way it is. Too bad Lin was the cost of getting back everyone else and killing Angel... but you just can't possibly keep her away like that, eh? I guess I'll just have to read on...
Izumi Ryu chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Not exactly liking Ryna's attitude in this one (almost reminds me of Squall). Oh, well. Good fic though.
Chris2 chapter 9 . 3/22/2001
Man, I don't know why you're not getting more reviews than this. This is one hell of a piece of work. Personally, I don't think it quite matches up to Pokemon Master in terms of writing(what does?), but this story is one of the best I've read. I especially like how it crosses with another fic. The only complaint I have is it is sometimes hard to follow. Still, it's beautiful.
AllyrienDM chapter 10 . 1/31/2001