Reviews for You Give Me Fever
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
You're a good writer .
Hmm , can i suggest something ?
How about you make Draco dance like that again just in front of Harry . Be more seductive n sexier ?!
How's that ?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
I love this story! Why you no finish?
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Generally opposed to lyrics in fic, but this time - it works so very well.
randomness chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
this was really good story all around, and i liked this chapter, even if it was a little rushed. the only question i have is this: is this the end of the story, or were you going to add more on? I know in you a/n you said there was more, but i just wondered if you decided to leave it here. Anyway, great work :)
Inverted Mirrors chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
*dance*

i'm lovin it so far!

~I.V.
Wilbo Baggins chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
First order of business (which I hope you don't mind me putting in the public eye, as I don't know how to do it otherwise), the song is Trying to Find Atlantis by Jamie O'Neal.

Second, wonderful job on the fic! I must say this wasn't what I was expecting after the first chapter, but it makes it all the better! I wish to throttle Frankie, which I believe was your intent, and Harry and Draco are no less than adorable. I'm very interested to see what happens to the lovely characters at Hogwarts, as well as learning what's up with Snape!

Keep up the good work!
RowanNightwish chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
You seriously need to update! And I know that song! Just let me think... it's a country song...a woman...thought I met him once at a Jiffy Lube... Argg! This is gointg to drive me crazy I hope you know... Great chapter, btw...Lol
Tamara-Chantelle chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I'm so sad, this story hasn't been updated in so long and I really really really liked this story.. .hmm I always think of it.. I dont know why but I do.. and everytime I go to a city near me I always look for the 'blue moon cafe' it makes me laugh anyways. I love this story, I would reallyreally really appreciate it if you kept going!
ali chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
your stories are awesome!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
Nice fic! Poor Draco! Please write more.

_~

DreamWeaver
Goldensong chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
I love this! Update really soon please!
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
Oh dear lord... I LOVE IT! I am totally amazed w/ this story! You are a GOD! Please please post soon or I fear I shall go through withdrawl!

-Rock and Sarcasm
godric1 chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
hey great story hope u write more soon and keep up the great work lol.

godric1
shola chapter 8 . 3/12/2005
hey this shit is off the hook i love this fic so much u got to update more often. please bring some more cant wait 2 read more . hope u have a great day peace love and soul trian bye holla back bye shola! and more smut bye
djdeb chapter 8 . 3/8/2005
hi are you going to post another chapter? if so when i would really like to read it i love this story thanks