Reviews for Crash and Burn
Jirel chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I really enjoyed this story. i would guess that you have some type of experience counseling as it seemed to me you got a lot of things right (disclaimer - I am not a counseler). I was surprised to see the explaination of diabetes but I guess maybe people don't know about it. Its been in my immediate family since I was 7 so it seems to me as though everyone should know about it. :)

It is a great story.
dragon-girl40 chapter 31 . 11/30/2007
kawaii! i loved this story. this is such a sweet story. i love the interaction between the ryo and dee. they are so cute together.
nomadff7 chapter 31 . 12/24/2006
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the whole "Crash and Burn" story arc. You are an amazing writer and you made me love Dee and Ryo even more (if that was even possible). You even made me like Bikky! And I also really enjoyed Drake and Ted, who I felt were a bit underused in the manga, so it was nice to see them have distinct personalities and everything here. You had everyone's characterizations spot-on, and you dealt with Dee's whole ordeal and aftermath, as well as how it affected those around him, very realistically. I love this story so much; you have a great talent for writing, and I really look forward to any future stories by you. Thank you for sharing this - I had a wonderful time reading it.
Rei Asakura chapter 31 . 7/12/2006
Hey! Funny, sweet, realistic, mildly heartbreaking,'ve got a nearly perfect fic here. :) All I saw were some absent commas.

Go. You.